Procter & Gamble Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 21, 2017

3.5

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Applied online including online assessment, phone interview with recruiter, phone interview with management, in person assessment on site, final interview with 3 members of department as well as hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a time" questions along with asking how you would react to specific situations. Very job specific questions.   Answer Question

Purchasing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Group Panel with personnel from different areas at the Site including technicians. 1:1 interview with the hiring manager. Had to pass the group panel prior to the 1:1 which meant had to go on another day.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Need to pass the "online assessment process" first and follow by "analytical reasoning and critical thinking skills" test which is pretty tough as the time given is limited to answer all the Qs. before proceed for interview.

Interview Questions

• analytical reasoning and critical thinking skills" test is tough. 40 questions need to answer in 60 mins.   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Apply online at PG careers with the ABM code, online assessment, and 2 interviews. The first interview was on the phone. The second was in person with two people. At the second interview, I had to take a second assessment, which was timed. Both interviews were similar in style. They each lasted about 45-60 minutes with room for questions at the end.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

The process started with an exam at their offices. I was invited to an interview 2 weeks later. The first interview was with two brand managers, one of them being an observer. The initial interview was hard and elective. The second one was conducted to check my english (not my mother tongue), I believe because it wasn't that hard compared to the first one. The final interview was extremely tough since I was being interview by a director and a brand manager. I was under the impression that I wasn't being interviewed but interrogated. I felt very uneasy since I felt they actually didn't believe my answers. This is one of their tactics actually, they want to make you uneasy. They also may try to distract you by looking at their phones, the ceiling or they may even sleep! Do not get distracted by these because all of them are intentional! This method is very old and uneffective in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you lead people and solved a problem.   Answer Question
    • How do you handle too many workload?   Answer Question
    • How do you convince people regarding a change that you might want to implement to an existing and inefficient system in the company?   Answer Question

CMK Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

After applying online if you pass their computer screeneng you inmediately get an email so that you fill a basic intelligence test, very easy. Then if you pass that you get called for a phone screening asking basic questions, then you get invited to do a written test with a group of candidates, this test is very hard and you must prepare. They give you a study guide but in the end it is much harder. Then if you pass you get to your first real interview, with a future collegue, mostlye behavioral questions, very hard because of the many followup questions . if you pass that then you get to a panel interview with esperienced managers, the questions are harder and with greater detail, sometimes asking you how you would deal with hypothetical situations. If you pass that then all you wait and wait until they make a decision and hopefully make you an offer. the process is very long and very tedious,

Interview Questions

• What is a project in which you had trouble convincing people to approve.   Answer Question

Category Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone screen, met with HR person, department assistant and 3 senior-level people in department, follow up phone interview with 2 more senior level people, waiting to hear next steps from HR department

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a disagreement with an employee and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

CBD Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

I first applied for an internship which i would consider pretty intense. First step was to apply online (submit a resume). Second step was completing two online tests (personality test and figurative reasoning). After passing those tests, I had a phone interview. After that, they flew me to Cincinnati for the final process. They had us attend sessions showcasing the different selling streams that you can be placed under at P&G. They give you a chance to meet P&G employees including directors and above. Then comes the 3rd test (a timed math test). Lastly- I had to go through about 2-3 interviews. I was called that same day and offered the internship.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions- something along the lines of making a difficult sale.   Answer Question

Section Manager Interview

Interview

It's a very long process starting with taking a test then through a number of interviews you have to go through a full all day interview and site visit. Be prepared for the process to take several months before you get a final offer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2015.

Interview

I went through a multi-step process. First I had to submit my resume and information online. Then I had to pass an online "personality test" that assessed what kind of leader and team worker I am. Next I had to take a brief online "reasoning test", somewhat similar to an IQ test.
    After I passed both, I took a longer reasoning test in person. I later learned that your scores on all of these assessments are significant to your evaluation as an applicant.

The following day I had an hour-long panel interview with three active P&G employees. There was a series of behavioral questions, mostly phrased as "Tell me about a time when..."They requested that I respond using the "CAR method" meaning Context, Action, Result. For most of my answers, they had follow up questions specifically regarding my experience. For this position, they were especially interested my analytical and leadership skills - digging for very detailed answers.

This was my only interview; I waited a month and then received an offer. Some of my peers conducted this interview over Skype, others had follow-up interviews in Cincinnati.