Procter & Gamble Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Procter & Gamble Manager Interview Questions

Updated Oct 14, 2017

3.5

478 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Quick reply to initial application. Had to fill out personality test and IQ-like test. Then interviews. Take the IQ test seriously. It consisted exclusively of "fill-in-the-blank" geometric puzzles, which I was not prepared for. Their website represented the test as primarily math problems and logic assessments. It's funny- I took their practice test online, very confident that I got every single question right, but when I took the actual test I completed bombed. It appears that if you score below some threshold, they will automatically remove you from the pool, which isn't a perfectly efficient system but understandable given their size. If you fail, you have to wait 12 months to attempt again. Shame... I was extremely qualified otherwise.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in September 2017.

Interview

Applied through university, took some tests, got interview. I had two interviewers, a executive and a newcomer (less than ten years experience). They were both extremely intelligent and informative. The interviewers refrained from showing any sort of reaction based on my answers to behavioral questions

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you lead a group with a specific goal that must be achieved   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to convince others of an idea that they were initially not fond of   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to innovate a process   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

1 hour interview. Interviewers introduced themselves. Four to five behavioral questions and two situational questions were asked. Use the C.A.R. format (context, action, result) for behavioral questions. Then time was allowed for questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online this month! Got a online assessment soon after that within few minutes. It was pretty easy. And got a mail stating that they will get back within 30 days after reviewing online assessment and resume. Will update as i hear back!

Interview Questions

• Online Assessment had few multiple choice Behavioral questions and few logical pattern based questions.   Answer Question

IT Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Several months between online apply, taking online tests and completing first round interview. Waiting for response. Practicing with the interview questions on GlassDoor and P&G's website helped tremendously. Practice prior to interview!

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you championed a project and you changed the direction of the project. How did it succeed in saving time or money?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Did not make it beyond online questions. I would have preferred follow up on exactly where and on what they felt was lacking. Some employers provide that option.

Interview Questions

• online test, telephone interviews, on site interview   2 Answers

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

Very competitive, make sure you know your examples perfectly in the CAR format. They will write down for each section as you interview.
    1. Apply Online
    2. Pass Online Screening Tests (2)
    3. Phone/ In person Interview
    4. In person Interview and in person test
    5. Final Panel Interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you faced a challenge in the workplace and how did you overcome that?   Answer Question

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Applied online including online assessment, phone interview with recruiter, phone interview with management, in person assessment on site, final interview with 3 members of department as well as hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a time" questions along with asking how you would react to specific situations. Very job specific questions.   Answer Question

Purchasing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Group Panel with personnel from different areas at the Site including technicians. 1:1 interview with the hiring manager. Had to pass the group panel prior to the 1:1 which meant had to go on another day.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Need to pass the "online assessment process" first and follow by "analytical reasoning and critical thinking skills" test which is pretty tough as the time given is limited to answer all the Qs. before proceed for interview.

Interview Questions

• analytical reasoning and critical thinking skills" test is tough. 40 questions need to answer in 60 mins.   Answer Question