Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 13, 2017

3.5

36 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Baton Rouge, LA) in March 2017.

Interview

Two written tests. First online, then in person. First interview after one night if application, a day later was the in person written test. Plant visit 3 days later for final interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Benefits and pay.

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Greensboro, NC) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online and completed an assessment test. Received an email for testing at the site. After the testing received an email to come back for an interview. Interview, in my opinion, went good.

Manufacturing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter. Followed up with on site visit where I toured the facility, interviewed with HR manager, and completed a reasoning assessment. Both interviews involved basic behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a situation where you had to make a difficult decision.   1 Answer

R&D Engineer/Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online after attending a P&G infosession on campus in September. Was contacted for an initial phone interview in mid-October. Was told that I passed the interview and was placed in a database for hiring managers.

Was contacted in mid-January for a day visit to Cincinnati OH Family Care dept. which would consist of an informal dinner, informal breakfast, a reasoning test, final interview with a senior scientist and a manager. Had project discussions (which are basically discussions with people who work there about what they do, what the culture's like, an opportunity to have a lot of your questions explained), a plant tour.

Heard back within one week that I was not offered the position, but had a positive interview. I was not suited for R&D but maybe manufacturing engineering or other positions. My information was passed on to other hiring managers and within two weeks, I heard from the manufacturing plant in Alexandria, LA. I am currently preparing for another day visit there in mid-February.

Edit: Interviewed at Alexandria and was extended an offer.

Interview Questions

• The questions that tripped me up the most was actually asking about the nitgrits of my research experience (like the chemistry of it). The other questions were mainly about leadership. Another question I had trouble on was "What is something technical that you have always had a curiosity to solve or figure out?"   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

To get an interview you need to pass an online reasoning test. After this an initial phone interview is set and if the candidate does well is invited to a physical interview after which the individual will also take a final reasoning test.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a problem with a team member. What did you do?   Answer Question

Application

I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2015.

Interview

No technical interview. Only a logic based exam online and at the on-site. they put you up in a hotel and treated it as if it was a full-time offer. Great pay and a great company.

Product Supply Manufacturing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was an on-site interview. I had three separate interviews throughout the day with different parts of the business. In between interview, I was given a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

On-campus career fair, followed by several online assessments. I received an on campus interview that was very relaxed and conversational. Mostly behavior based questions (tell me about a time when you had this issue and how did you solve it). The P&G website has ample information about their interviews. I was later invited to a facility visit where I was given a reasoning test as well as three 45min+ interviews. Some weeks later I was given an offer.

Interview Questions

• Most questions are available on P&G's website. Nothing was particularly unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Applied online through college career services and through Procter and Gamble's website. For the P&G application, took a reasoning assessment and a behavioral assessment. Got an on campus interview. Interviewed on campus with a employee from the field consisting of all behavioral questions. Waiting to hear about next steps in process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you didn't have all the resources needed to complete and task.   2 Answers

Procter & Gamble Response

Oct 31, 2014 – Talent Acquisition

Thanks for your review! Don't be afraid to follow up with your recruiting contact to ask when you should hear about next steps in the process. Best of luck! - Emily

Manufacturing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2014.

Interview

They asked 9 behavioral questions. They are looking for answers that align with their PVP (purpose, values, and principles). Tell me about a time when... Definitely important to show your personality! Be yourself. You can use examples from volunteer work, church, friends... not just work!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to convince others of something and how.   Answer Question