Procter & Gamble Marketing Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Procter & Gamble Marketing Associate Interview Questions

3.3

21 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in November 2015.

Interview

Behavior questions and conversational. The basically talks about who are they and ask you some basic information. The interview questions are pretty straight forward, prepare the basic 8 question of P&G will be very helpful.

Interview Questions

Interview

Applied through campus recruiter who I met at a career fair and online. Recruiter called to prep me for the assessment and personality tests. Somewhat difficult personality questions asking you what you would do in certain situations. In real life I would have done 2-3 of the given options, making it hard to choose between the answers.

Interview Questions

• If you made a mistake, would you a) apologize b) fix the mistake c) acknowledge your mistake d) e)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2013.

Interview

Behavioral interview. Questions are generally, "Tell me about a time when you..." No trick questions. They just want to understand your experiences and how you have handled situations in the past. Leadership is very important.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Associate Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2013.

Interview

be ready for lots of back to back behavioral questions on teamwork, leadership, problem solving and such basics, need to have your examples ready, also some case and pressure test to see how you react

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2013.

Interview

Interview process is long and difficult. Several behavioral based interviews combined with two tests to measure culture fit and reasoning. The interview questions are fairly standard and follow the format "Tell me about a time when.....". The tests are the most difficult part. There is little you can do to prepare, so just be save yourself enough time to get through them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Ann Arbor, MI) in September 2012.

Interview

Mock Interview with P&G employee: Walk through Resume and then ask me " Tell me a time when..." questions. Lots of Follow-up questions, which are almost equal to another independent questions. 30 mins. As long as you have enough experience, it should be easy. Otherwise, no way to make up answers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you need to change your work style.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in March 2012.

Interview

Applied through Alum Career Connector. Scheduled an on campus interview. Interview was behavioral and also focused on company culture. The recruiter was very nice but lacking genuine interest in the conversation. By the end of the interview, I felt like I was not going to fit in well with other employees. One month after the interview, I received a rejection letter.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to convince people to change their mind.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in March 2011.

Interview

It was in a job fair. I had applied through the interenet cause they only accept internet applications and in the job fair after having done the 2 steps. Resume and Assesment & Skills test.. i was lightly interviewd by a recruiter. The people are very nice but they are very critical in what they are looking for. You have to be prepared. I am still in teh process, but what helped me was my knowledge of the company and the field.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2010.

Interview

I heard about the opportunity through an information session at my school. I applied online and got the first round interview. This included an interview orientation night with all of the people who made the first cut. My actual interview was with two people at P&G and me. Every question was "tell me about a time when..." and they wrote furiously during the interview. They literally wrote out C, A, R for every question- make sure you prepare answers using the context, action, and result. I thought the interview was difficult because many of the questions were not standard, like "What are your strengths and weakness", etc... It is really important to focus on the success drivers that are stated in the particular job description at P&G. Their culture is focused a lot on balancing teamwork and leadership.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you introduced a modern way of thinking about something   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you didn’t see eye to eye with someone   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you led a team towards a common vision   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you taught yourself a skill   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2010.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straightforward. I took the interview on campus. They had an information session the day before the interviews. Interview itself took around an hour and I was talking to two people. Most of the questions were behavioral, and they seemed very nice and were polite. 2 weeks after the interview I was given a call back.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to make a sudden change to adapt to a new situation?   Answer Question