Procter & Gamble Process Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

96 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Process Development Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2017.

Interview

I interviewed on campus once and then again on site in Cincinnati. The company also asked me to take two aptitude tests to determine problem solving skills, as well as one personality assessment.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with another person you were working with and how you resolved this.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cape Girardeau, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cape Girardeau, MO) in October 2017.

Interview

behavioral and mostly asked about things you did in the past and projects and leadership are good things to draw on. Good luck champ you will do a great job sorry this sucks just trying to get a salary quote for another company.

Interview Questions

• Signed a confidentiality agreement   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cleveland, OH) in October 2017.

Interview

One on one with a senior engineer. Casual conversation for the most part. Asked a lot about details on my resume. Very open ended questions. Interested in leadership roles and volunteer experience, as well as research experience

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to take a complicated process and make it simpler   Answer Question

Process Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in January 2017.

Interview

Applied to Proctor and Gamble through college recruiting event. First round was done on campus. Second round was done on site. Multiple interviews for second round with plant managers and personnel.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you took the initiative to improve a process   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in December 2016.

Interview

Standard Questions, several relating to past experiences on how to deal with situations. There was a 3 part interview, informal with the junior engineers, one with the engineering manager, and one with another engineer. There is a skills test (similar to the practice test) that must also be taken on site.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a situation where you came up with what you thought was a better solution to one that has been used for several years, and your peers disagreed with the solution.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Iowa City, IA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Iowa City, IA) in November 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview and i was flown in for 2 interviews and about 2 weeks later. I was asked behavioral questions over the phone and the same with two different interviewers when i went over there, dinner, breakfast and lunch with some of the team and a site visit

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

The interviewers were kind and friendly. They asked for many examples of activities in which you have been determinant or leader. Before the interview with managers you are asked to perform a logical/mathematical test.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation in which you have been a leader.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in November 2016.

Interview

I was called in for an interview about three weeks after I applied. They were really nice and accommodating. There is one in college interview and another one where they take you to the company and give you a site tour. You must also take a test. Make sure to ask a lot of questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? And the rest of the questions were Describe a situation in which...? How did you handle it? and What were the results.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Austin, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied on college careers website and was contacted for an interview. Interview itself was an hour and I was asked a multitude of questions. There were a few behavioral behavioral questions followed by several situational questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you prioritize projects with different timelines (short, moderate, long-term)   Answer Question

Process Engineer - Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Austin, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

This was for an entry level position, round 1 interview.
    Interview started with the typical Initial routine questions, followed by going over my resume and describing my experience in detail, then I was asked behavioral questions, also a simple "technical" question that seemed to be improvised on the spot rather than chosen from a list of questions like the behavioral questions are.

Interview Questions

• Asked to comment on the design on one of their products   Answer Question