Procter & Gamble Supply Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 12, 2017

3.3

91 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Did not make it beyond online questions. I would have preferred follow up on exactly where and on what they felt was lacking. Some employers provide that option.

Interview Questions

• online test, telephone interviews, on site interview   1 Answer

Product Supply Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

Initial Phone interview. Asked 5 behavioral questions and then 2 situational questions.
    Then traveled to Cincinnati for a test and an in person interview. First night I had dinner with a manager and got a chance to meet him and he got a chance to meet me. Then I met him the next morning and he drove me to the office for all of the test and the interview.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a coworker that was being difficult to work with   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (New York, NY).

Interview

I first applied online through their website and through my college's career services portal. Then, I took the two online tests (one was behavioral and one was puzzle/shape based). After this, I was notified electronically that I was invited for an on-campus interview. For this interview, they started out asking quesitons about my resume, then some pre-written behavioral questions, along with hypothetical scenarios asking how would you respond. A couple of days later, I got a call saying I was invited for a Day Visit at their headquarters in Cincinnati, where I took another written test (there's a practice test on their website) along with a second round interview. The structure was the same as the first interview. All questions can easily be answered using the CAR method.

Interview Questions

• 1. Describe a time you improved a process.
      2. Describe a time you disagreed with someone, and how you handled it.

1. Imagine you've been given four projects. You have a day to complete the first one, a week to complete the second one, a month to complete the third one, and a year to complete the fourth one. How would you address this?

There were more questions obviously but this is the structure of the two types.   1 Answer

Supply Chain Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

on site interview, I had three people with me. and Several types of questions they asked.
    After that I took their exam. The exam was very difficult and hard to finish on time. So you may have to manage your time very efficiently.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Applied before my schools career fair (online test and application). Talked to P&G recruiter at career fair, set up an on campus interview. Typical questions, answer using CAR format. Another phone interview 3 weeks later, same type of questions (~1 hour). Got invited to a day visit, got to tour the facilities, take the longer on campus test (same type of questions just more difficult). One more interview on campus with again, same type of behavioral questions. Received an offer before leaving the campus.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time you had to solve a problem with conflicting data?   Answer Question
    • Give me a time when you've managed group conflict?   Answer Question

Product Supply Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview was straight forward. They just ask some behavioral and situational questions using the C(context) A(actions) R(results) method. Once you do well on the phone interview. You'll move on the next step

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

Pretty much every question was behavioral. They have a set of 9 questions that they want you to answer, and any technical question they ask will stem from how you answer the questions. For example, if you talk about a robotics project, they might ask you to explain how you wrote PID code to make the bot drive straight.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to work with a group of others to accomplish a common goal?   Answer Question

Supply Network Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomfield Hills, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Bloomfield Hills, MI) in December 2015.

Interview

Final round interview was a panel with two managers conducted over Webex (without video) It was a typical behavioral interview and the interviewers were fair and respectful. They introduced themselves and their backgrounds before diving into the questions.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to describe a time I had to deal with a co-worker who resisted doing their job or made it difficult for me to complete a task.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you made a decision but later realized you would have done things differently.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you had to motivate others to improve their performance.   Answer Question

Supply Network Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied on line with standard process, resume and cover letter submission. Then given tests on behavior and cognitive ability. Qualified for phone interview - went well. An Army Veteran and current P&G employee called me prior to give tips on the interview (Awesome!). Phone interview were all behavioral type questions in the CAR format - context action result. You can find lots of those on the net. Then qualified for in person panel interview - they paid for travel to/from Cincy office, nice dinner, nice hotel, fed nice breakfast and lunch day of the interview. Interview was more of same type questions and lasted about an hour. Took additional, harder, test that had math word problems, logic and reasoning questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to adjust your leadership style to accomplish desired results.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Houston, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Worst interview experience ever. I have interviewed with P&G three times now, this year for a full time role. The first time was for an internship, I did not come prepared so it was pretty much my fault. The second time was again for an internship and this time I was prepared and knew what I was doing, but their interviewers are just out to get you. They will throw anything at you to invalidate your answer and eliminate you from the process. When they ask you a question, they will try to milk everything they possibly can out of you. Like I answered using the STAR method, gave a complete answer to the best of my abilities, but they keep asking follow up questions like "What did you learn from this experience?" or "What was the result of that". It is as if they are never satisfied with your answer. This year I interviewed for a full time PS role, and it was the same exact experience. Since I had this experience with them last year, I tried to give them the most complete answer possible, but in doing so I would forget about the question in the middle of my answer. On top of that, my interviewer was very rude, not breaking a smile during the entire interview and shutting down the questions I had for him at the end with one line answers. He really put me in the hot seat as well, saying that my answers to his questions were incomplete. Very unprofessional. Worst of all they make you take all these assessments, both online and in person and then they try to "defeat" you in the interview. Also, if you get rejected, you have to wait an entire year before you can be considered again. Honestly, this company is not worth it and I would never want to work here based on the experiences I had with their interview process. They are looking for a very particular type of personality and if you don't have what they are looking for then be prepared to be shut down. They are just out to waste your time. I am never applying here again and will never work here in my life.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you taught someone something new to improve a process   Answer Question