Procter & Gamble Supply Chain Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 20, 2017

3.3

18 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Did not make it beyond online questions. I would have preferred follow up on exactly where and on what they felt was lacking. Some employers provide that option.

Interview Questions

• online test, telephone interviews, on site interview   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Very thorough. There was an online application, followed by a phone interview, then a written test, then an in-person interview, then another written test. No part of this was particularly stressful. It was just a very long process.

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangkok (Thailand)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Bangkok (Thailand)) in June 2017.

Interview

The first round interview took about 45 mins at the plant site. Questions about leadership and problem solving experience. Use the STAR model, the interviewer focus on how did you solve the problem? what if....?

Interview Questions

• Imagine you are a leader, and you have to contact by vdo conference with team from other countries. The communication process is difficult and you need to make timely decision towards a problem. What will you do?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in May 2017.

Interview

I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in Frankfurt in May, 2017. The interview process is pretty much the standard one. The first step is the online application which is followed by an online assessment test. The test in itself is hardly challenging and could be tackled without much of a preparation actually. If you make it through, you are invited to their office for an in-person test. The second test is tougher than the online variant and needs some practicing. It isn't very difficult but the questions get harder and more time consuming as you progress. Make sure that you do the questions correctly in the beginning and only start guessing in the end. There are no penalties for wrong answers. Try practicing using online SHL tests or going back to the GMAT books. A day or two is more than enough to be prepared for the test.

If you make it through this test then it is followed by a round of 3-4 interviews with different managers and head of departments, usually in the same week. In my interviews, the people whom I met were very nice and helpful. They hardly put me in an uncomfortable situation and that is when I really felt great. They placed a few stressful situations and questions for me to answer but were always understanding and polite. The same goes for the HR who was very friendly. Each of these interviews are 40-60 minutes long are are mostly competency based. Unlike others, I chose not to stick to the CAR method of answering but rather use spontaneity and honesty. You should respond very honestly in any case because if you lie, they will know. Also you would like them to see you for real and judge your real character so that it is a good fit. Also you can ask them questions in the end but I advice against it if you don't really have any questions. Maybe prepare them beforehand if you wish but again, it is not really a requirement. Just portrays a nice image of you in their eyes.

You can choose either the CAR method or your own style. It won't make any difference as long as you know what you are talking about and stick to the real deal. I had three interviews with different people and any one of them could be my future manager since they were all from different product departments. After the interviews, you are escorted to the canteen where a few people who have joined recently will share their experiences with you over lunch and then answer your questions if you have any. Then comes a small tour of the campus and then the day is finally over. The response usually comes with 2 weeks after the interviews. I got my offer within a week.

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Warsaw (Poland)) in November 2015.

Interview

The process is like any others said, 4 steps.
    Step 1. screening Resume
    Step 2. Reasoning test (logical, IQ, Numerical test)
    Step 3. Initial Interview with a department manager
    Step 4. Final interview with 2 manager, one of them is the director of the Warsaw Planning Center
    You should be honest about yourself, show that you want to work for P&G, want to stick with the company for long-ter otherwise if your qualification is good enough, you might not get the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to apply for P&G? What is your future plan for the next 5, 10 years?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2015.

Interview

Online tests, first round easy, second round more difficult. Can use practice IQ tests found online to practice, I found them helpful. Make sure you're in a sharp frame of mind. Practice is the most helpful for the IQ tests, shape manipulation etc., the personality test is more difficult to prepare for, should most likely be answered honestly.

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Warsaw (Poland)) in May 2014.

Interview

4 Steps, First multiple choice which is in the Internet , then reasoning test in their building(quite easy, same as in every website), first interview with one person, ask for general question also including some behavioral question "How did u handle,manage, etc" and question like "did u have any conflict, or disagreement with your managers" . In the last step with the one manager and top of Poland .

Interview Questions

• In the last part of interview its more in depth interview rather than general so they are asking specific measurements of your achievements   Answer Question

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bournemouth, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Bournemouth, England (UK)) in May 2012.

Interview

Online Test

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in March 2012.

Interview

The interview wasn't tough as I expected. Questions were about my life, opinion, and experience. It was more like a conversation, or a discussion, not an interview.

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2011.

Interview

I applied online after talking to P&G reps at my school. After applying online I took an assessment test. After that was a 1 on 1 interview. Standard behavioral questions. 1 hour long.