Procter & Gamble Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 24, 2017
1,900 Interview Reviews

3.4

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

- Apply online with CV and Cover letter
    - Online assessment - focused on P&G behaviours and also non-verbal reasoning and numerical reasoning.
    - Inital webex interview with member of HR team
    - Day visit to the office where the online test is resat but on paper
    - Interview with a director
    - Final interview with a pannel of directors
    (You only get invited to each next stage if you pass the stage before it)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you have led a team.
      Give me an example of when you have created a new idea or spotted a new solution. How did you present your new idea and influence others.
      Answer Question

Plant Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

First came in for a written test then and interview and after that a final interview. I felt good about the interviewn..... still didn't get the job. Good experience for another hard interview.

Interview Questions

• If a piece of equipment were to be malfunctioning what would you do?   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Miami, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

I was contacted through LinkedIn by a recruiter and applied through a link she provided. Then I took a test that seemed IQ based with shapes. I passed and was given a phone screen interview.

Interview Questions

• 2. Tell me about a difficult problem you faced and how you solved it.   Answer Question

Planning Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Warsaw (Poland)) in October 2016.

Interview

The were 4 steps of recruiting process:
    1. Online applying and online assessment.
    2. Reasoning Test at the office.
    3. 1st face to face interview with HR
    4. 2nd interview with 2 managers.

I was too nervous, so I couldn't answer the questions in a right way. (if you cannot control your emotions you need not just prepare answers, but also learn them). The atmosphere on the last interview was too stressful.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baku (Azerbaijan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Baku (Azerbaijan)) in January 2013.

Interview

There were one online test and followed with one writing exam (math, logical tests and language test). Afterwards there were 5 interview happened. Each interview led by different department heads. When you got a negative written feedback from any of the interviewer you do not have any chance to get into the next step.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a difficult time and you solved the problem? How?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2012.

Interview

Behavioral type of interview where many questions are asked and expected to be answer in a concise and structured way. You should respond with the CAR model to help communicate your responses

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you demonstrated leadership   Answer Question
    • How would you deal with several high priorities landing on you at the same time?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2016.

Interview

P&G's hiring process is extensive, focused on selecting only extraordinary candidates for positions at the historically successful company. Thus, they begin their selection with a series of in-depth personality and intelligence tests designed to see if an individual is a good fit for the industry/organization. This is followed by a phone screen, which consists of behavioral interview questions. Lastly is the final interview phase, consisting of more difficult behavioral questions. After this comprehensive interview process, an offer will be extended by P&G.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you used limited resources to accomplish a goal   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Seoul (South Korea)) in June 2016.

Interview

It was a 1 on 1 interview based on the resume I turned in. Every question came from my resume and cover letter. He asked a couple questions and gave me time to ask any questions regarding the position or the company itself. It lasted about 25 - 30 minutes. And there were three interviews after the first one. You are eligible for next interview if you have passed the initial interview.

Interview Questions

• What was the one thing you have accomplished with most challenges?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2016.

Interview

The process takes 2 months plus. There was online application, pass the online test. Invited to go down for an in-house reasoning test. Pass it and have been to 2 interviews with line managers and director. Waiting for next stage.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you lead a group, get support and achieve good results?

Tell me about a time when your contributions help the group to cut time/resources.
      Answer Question

Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Testing, testing and more testing after phone screen. Definitely study using the examples provided. Selection is sort of random to get to this point. Only about 1 out of 200 applicants get through.