Procter & Gamble Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,961 Interview Reviews

3.4

Field Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Tulsa, OK) in February 2017.

Interview

The job interview is via online with a webcam or on a smartphone using the front face camera. The District Manager does the interview. I was interview by the district manager for about a good 20 minutes.

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

1 half hour phone interview and then a site visit with 2 interviews - about 1 hour each - and a site tour in the same day. A reading and numeric test had been done before the interviews.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioural questions e.g. one time you solved a problem, etc.   1 Answer

Junior IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Warsaw (Poland)) in August 2016.

Interview

Overall, the process took too much effort and in the end, I didn't get a clear feedback on why I was rejected.

I first applied online, the applicaiton online meant uploading your CV to their internal system and at the same time answering an online case-study test questions to demonstrate how you would react in certain situations, it was a multiple-choice test.
    After these initial steps, they invited me to Warsaw to take the so-called "Reasoning test", which consisted of English paragragh reading questions whose sentences were placed in a "reverse" way (so the questions were hard to read&understand), math questions and logic questions, I had to leave my city and go to Warsaw just to take this exam (It wasnt possible to take it online).
    After passing this exam, the next step was the face-to-face interview, for which I went to Warsaw again (at this stage they offered the option to have it over phone but I assumed that going there in person to have this interview would show them how much I take this job seriously, which turned out to be useless, so went to Warsaw yet again for nothing).
    At this stage, I interviewed with a relatively old HR lady, who asked 10 questions only by looking at the paper in front of her and noting down my answers there. The questions were rather based on my previous experience (despite the fact that it was supposed to be a junior position!) and they were in the style of "what was the most challanging thing you have done?" "How did you solve an issue with your team?" etc. In spite of that, thanks to my relevant experience in my work back then, I gave answers to all of them, even providing real-case scenarious for most of them questions.

Despite all these explanations which took an hour, on the same day, I received an email saying that I was rejected, I asked for a detailed expanation but no information was shared under the pretext of "confidentiality", and they encouraged me to apply for this position in 12 months again. Yes, for a junior position, they encouraged me to re-apply in 12 months, like a joke!

Hospitality Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was very casual. The first interview I scheduled was done at a nearby café. Everything was really nice the interviewer was great. the nervous jitters for first time interview was all dissolved.

Junior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ankara (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Ankara (Turkey)) in June 2016.

Interview

I first completed a personality test and a behavioral written test. Then I did a first interview with a person from HR. Then I had an interview with a group of interviewers, 1 HR, 2 departmental managers.

Interview Questions

• What would be your strategy in further job applications if the company you worked for went bankrupt?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Did an on campus interview and applied online. P&G makes all intern candidates take an online test consisting of mostly logic and basic quantitative questions. Other online assessments include a behavioral one focusing on leadership. Did an onsite interview afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you worked on a team and there were different perspectives   Answer Question

Product Supply Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Online assessment, assessment day - another assessment then 2 interviews. the assessments were not tough you just need to clear your head and focus but the rest of the process in nerve racking. if you dont get an offer in 2 days you didnt get the job.

Strategic Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Behavioural questions like mentioned by others. During the interview they stated that I would not ever be offered the opportunity to move to a different function or geographic office and that the position entails 6 months internship in Rome and then a "on the field" role for a year.

Interview Questions

• Example of a process that I improved, example of a creative solution that i suggested   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

A person from HR, two managers and the director of the company interviewed me. The process took a whole day. The difficulty of it was average, but mentally very tiring.

Interview Questions

• Speak about your diploma work. What do you expect from this position? What do you think, what will your tasks be in this position? Tell us a conflicting situation, and how did you solve the problem? Tell us an example when you worked in a group. What was your role in this work?   Answer Question

Procurement Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

There were two types of questions: "Give me an example of situation when..." and possible scenarios presented by them where you had to describe how you'd act. Also, the interviewer was very nice and made the experience a pleasant one.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of situation when you had to change your plans in the middle of the project.   Answer Question