Procter & Gamble Consumer & Market Knowledge Associate Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2013.

Interview

Interview process is long and difficult. Several behavioral based interviews combined with two tests to measure culture fit and reasoning. The interview questions are fairly standard and follow the format "Tell me about a time when.....". The tests are the most difficult part. There is little you can do to prepare, so just be save yourself enough time to get through them.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Consumer & Market Knowledge Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in November 2015.

Interview

Behavior questions and conversational. The basically talks about who are they and ask you some basic information. The interview questions are pretty straight forward, prepare the basic 8 question of P&G will be very helpful.

Consumer & Market Knowledge Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Nairobi (Kenya)) in February 2014.

Interview

I passed through 3 steps in the interview process. I applied on the company site.In about a month's time, I was invited for a reasoning test which was very challenging. Punctuality and practice is essential to pass these tests. My nerves got the best of me during these tests but fortunately I passed. A month later, I was invited for a Screening Interview with Brand Operations Leader and CMK Leader. The interview was structured with situation/experience based questions.
    The questions aimed to show situation where problem solving, leadership, creativity skills were applied by the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Give a situation where you were given an assignment you did not know how to do and how did you approach it?   Answer Question

Consumer & Market Knowledge Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

After submitting my CV and completing the test on the site I was invited to write a test in P&G office. After I passed the test, I was invited for the interview with CMK manager. I had questions regarding my key competencies and cases that show these competencies, general logical questions which were intended to see how I can solve problems and I also had questions about recommendations of my academic thesis.

Interview Questions

• What were your recommendations of the thesis and how they can be applied in a business environment?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate the salary, it's basic for all employees at the entrance level

Consumer & Market Knowledge - Associate Manager Interview

Interview

Applied through campus recruiter who I met at a career fair and online. Recruiter called to prep me for the assessment and personality tests. Somewhat difficult personality questions asking you what you would do in certain situations. In real life I would have done 2-3 of the given options, making it hard to choose between the answers.

Interview Questions

• If you made a mistake, would you a) apologize b) fix the mistake c) acknowledge your mistake d) e)   Answer Question

Consumer & Market Knowledge Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in March 2012.

Interview

Applied through Alum Career Connector. Scheduled an on campus interview. Interview was behavioral and also focused on company culture. The recruiter was very nice but lacking genuine interest in the conversation. By the end of the interview, I felt like I was not going to fit in well with other employees. One month after the interview, I received a rejection letter.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to convince people to change their mind.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2013.

Interview

Behavioral interview. Questions are generally, "Tell me about a time when you..." No trick questions. They just want to understand your experiences and how you have handled situations in the past. Leadership is very important.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Consumer & Market Knowledge Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2009.

Interview

1 Math and English test (Similar to GMAT / SATs but at a smaller scale)

1 written test requiring the candidate to describe scenarios where leadership was needed

3 rounds of face to face interviews with senior management from the function that the candidate has applied for

Interview Questions

• How do you be a "leader" when you are not in the position / function that makes decisions   1 Answer

Negotiation

Hardly any.

Consumer & Market Knowledge Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Was asked to interview at my school. Went to interview, was face to face with two representatives. Asked me questions like: Why do you want this? What makes you a suitable possibility?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Ann Arbor, MI) in September 2012.

Interview

Mock Interview with P&G employee: Walk through Resume and then ask me " Tell me a time when..." questions. Lots of Follow-up questions, which are almost equal to another independent questions. 30 mins. As long as you have enough experience, it should be easy. Otherwise, no way to make up answers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you need to change your work style.   Answer Question