Procter & Gamble Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,002 Interview Reviews

3.3

Warehouse Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Dayton, OH) in May 2017.

Interview

Filled out an pplication on line. Took a test then had a phone interview then I had an interview with 2 people in person and was offered on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a machine broke down   1 Answer

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Did not make it beyond online questions. I would have preferred follow up on exactly where and on what they felt was lacking. Some employers provide that option.

Interview Questions

• online test, telephone interviews, on site interview   2 Answers

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

Very competitive, make sure you know your examples perfectly in the CAR format. They will write down for each section as you interview.
    1. Apply Online
    2. Pass Online Screening Tests (2)
    3. Phone/ In person Interview
    4. In person Interview and in person test
    5. Final Panel Interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you faced a challenge in the workplace and how did you overcome that?   Answer Question

Consumer and Market Knowledge Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in March 2017.

Interview

I applied to P&G online through the company's career website in January 2017. I received an email for an online assessment in February, had a phone interview in March, followed by another proctored exam similar to the GMAT or GRE shortly afterwards.

The first online assessment was rather easy, and asked a mix of quantitative and qualitative logical reasoning questions. It also asked "identify patterns" questions.

The phone interview was with a CMK brand manager and took about a half hour. P&G has a format known as CAR which is basically their own STAR interview format. I had a phenomenal experience with her, and she seemed genuinely impressed and interested in my interview.

Lastly, I took another online assessment almost identical to the first one, however this was at an actual testing center at my university. The questions and format were so similar I felt this step redundant.

Finally, I withdrew my application from the position in late March upon receiving an offer from a different organization. This was a very difficult decision for me because I know P&G only recruits the best market research and insights talent possible. Upon withdrawing, I was informed I would have had a final panel interview with more managers and HR reps.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were innovative in the workplace. What was the situation, how did you react, and what was the results.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you were tasked with a project with limited direction or guidelines. What was the situation, how did you plan, and what were the results.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you were the leader of a project. What was the situation, how did you plan the project, and what were the results.   Answer Question
    • Assume it is the middle of the workday and you are working on a typical project that you are slightly behind on. A manager then comes to you with a very important project and stated that the project must be completed by the end of the day. How do you react to this situation, and what are some possible actions you would take.   Answer Question

Hospitality Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was very casual. The first interview I scheduled was done at a nearby café. Everything was really nice the interviewer was great. the nervous jitters for first time interview was all dissolved.

Great Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

It is a really awesome, great and terrific company to interview for. Go for it. I really think they are the best company to apply and interview with when one is looking for a long term career in this area.

Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online in November and took the online test and then they reached out to me in January to schedule a phone interview. It was a pretty basic behavioral interview. Then they invited me out for a final interview and office visit. There I interviewed with 3 different managers in the department and went to lunch with the department head.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, why you choose your college and why your interested in working at P&G   Answer Question
    • What was your biggest accomplishment?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to lead a team through a crisis   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to work with someone who was just awful and what did you do?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to make a decision between two different paths and what you did to decide   Answer Question

Manufacturing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Baton Rouge, LA) in March 2017.

Interview

Two written tests. First online, then in person. First interview after one night if application, a day later was the in person written test. Plant visit 3 days later for final interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Benefits and pay.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Friendly panel interview for the first round, standard behavioural questions followed by some brain teaser exercises. Upon completing the first round interview, it was followed up with a required a digital IQ test

Interview Questions

• What course have you taken that you think are relevant to this role?   2 Answers

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Applied online including online assessment, phone interview with recruiter, phone interview with management, in person assessment on site, final interview with 3 members of department as well as hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a time" questions along with asking how you would react to specific situations. Very job specific questions.   Answer Question