Procter & Gamble Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 23, 2017
1,926 Interview Reviews

3.4

Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in February 2017.

Interview

First a phone interview which didnt take more than 5 minutes. Then in about a weeg I had a skype interview which went well. After that I had to wait for their response which took some time

Interview Questions

• How do i work as a team. What type of person would I be in that sceanrio   Answer Question

Product Supply Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

Initial Phone interview. Asked 5 behavioral questions and then 2 situational questions.
    Then traveled to Cincinnati for a test and an in person interview. First night I had dinner with a manager and got a chance to meet him and he got a chance to meet me. Then I met him the next morning and he drove me to the office for all of the test and the interview.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a coworker that was being difficult to work with   Answer Question

Product Supply Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (New York, NY).

Interview

I first applied online through their website and through my college's career services portal. Then, I took the two online tests (one was behavioral and one was puzzle/shape based). After this, I was notified electronically that I was invited for an on-campus interview. For this interview, they started out asking quesitons about my resume, then some pre-written behavioral questions, along with hypothetical scenarios asking how would you respond. A couple of days later, I got a call saying I was invited for a Day Visit at their headquarters in Cincinnati, where I took another written test (there's a practice test on their website) along with a second round interview. The structure was the same as the first interview. All questions can easily be answered using the CAR method.

Interview Questions

• 1. Describe a time you improved a process.
      2. Describe a time you disagreed with someone, and how you handled it.

1. Imagine you've been given four projects. You have a day to complete the first one, a week to complete the second one, a month to complete the third one, and a year to complete the fourth one. How would you address this?

There were more questions obviously but this is the structure of the two types.
      1 Answer

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Application, phone interview, reasoning test, interview: tell about your previous exp and then they assess your soft skills and peak performance factors. You have to create a link between you and your interviewer

Purchasing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Group Panel with personnel from different areas at the Site including technicians. 1:1 interview with the hiring manager. Had to pass the group panel prior to the 1:1 which meant had to go on another day.

Finance & Accounting Undergraduate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in January 2017.

Interview

I contacted a Recruiter of P&G, Reasoning Tests, Phone Interview with someone from Finance, very nice and friendly interviewer, very smooth, more like a conversation, Got invited to final round.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were part of a group and you took charge to change a process?
      Tell me about a time you improved a project?
      Tell me about your job experience, how did you increase productivity?
      Any major obstacle you overcame and how did you do it?
      A time when a project that didn't go well but you still developed relationships with group members?
      How did you manage/organize short and long term projects at the same time?
      A time you disagreed with a team member?
      1 Answer

Plant Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Iowa City, IA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Iowa City, IA) in January 2017.

Interview

It was a multiple step process. It started with a standard online application. Following that I was invited to take a "reasoning test" a few days later (The test was 8 days after my initial application). I and about 18 other candidates took a standardized test covering pattern recognition, basic mechanical and electrical engineering, and math. It wasn't super difficult if you remember much from high school. The next day I was invited to an interview and tour the day after next. The interview was fairly standard, proctored by two management level employees. Four days later I received a call for a second interview, the dates and times of which were flexible. Three days later I had an interview, essentially identical to the first. Following this a received a provisional offer, pending the results of my drug screen, physical, background check, and lifting test. We scheduled our own tests (the background check was done online), drug test was urinalysis, and after all tests were completed I received an offer. Entire process took about a month.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had an idea to improve a process, but knew your team wouldn't accept it?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

on site interview, I had three people with me. and Several types of questions they asked.
    After that I took their exam. The exam was very difficult and hard to finish on time. So you may have to manage your time very efficiently.

Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Intense. It is an all day interview where you are interviewed by at least 15-20 people. But they feed you and make sure you are comfortable all day. The people are very nice and willing to answer all questions. It takes a very long time to hear back about their decisions.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you struggled with a coworker and how did you deal with   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Need to pass the "online assessment process" first and follow by "analytical reasoning and critical thinking skills" test which is pretty tough as the time given is limited to answer all the Qs. before proceed for interview.

Interview Questions

• analytical reasoning and critical thinking skills" test is tough. 40 questions need to answer in 60 mins.   Answer Question