Procter & Gamble Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,961 Interview Reviews

3.4

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Application, phone interview, reasoning test, interview: tell about your previous exp and then they assess your soft skills and peak performance factors. You have to create a link between you and your interviewer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Need to pass the "online assessment process" first and follow by "analytical reasoning and critical thinking skills" test which is pretty tough as the time given is limited to answer all the Qs. before proceed for interview.

Interview Questions

• analytical reasoning and critical thinking skills" test is tough. 40 questions need to answer in 60 mins.   Answer Question

Finance & Accounting Undergraduate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in January 2017.

Interview

I contacted a Recruiter of P&G, Reasoning Tests, Phone Interview with someone from Finance, very nice and friendly interviewer, very smooth, more like a conversation, Got invited to final round.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were part of a group and you took charge to change a process?
      Tell me about a time you improved a project?
      Tell me about your job experience, how did you increase productivity?
      Any major obstacle you overcame and how did you do it?
      A time when a project that didn't go well but you still developed relationships with group members?
      How did you manage/organize short and long term projects at the same time?
      A time you disagreed with a team member?   1 Answer

Supply Chain Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

on site interview, I had three people with me. and Several types of questions they asked.
    After that I took their exam. The exam was very difficult and hard to finish on time. So you may have to manage your time very efficiently.

Plant Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Iowa City, IA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Iowa City, IA) in January 2017.

Interview

It was a multiple step process. It started with a standard online application. Following that I was invited to take a "reasoning test" a few days later (The test was 8 days after my initial application). I and about 18 other candidates took a standardized test covering pattern recognition, basic mechanical and electrical engineering, and math. It wasn't super difficult if you remember much from high school. The next day I was invited to an interview and tour the day after next. The interview was fairly standard, proctored by two management level employees. Four days later I received a call for a second interview, the dates and times of which were flexible. Three days later I had an interview, essentially identical to the first. Following this a received a provisional offer, pending the results of my drug screen, physical, background check, and lifting test. We scheduled our own tests (the background check was done online), drug test was urinalysis, and after all tests were completed I received an offer. Entire process took about a month.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had an idea to improve a process, but knew your team wouldn't accept it?   Answer Question

Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Intense. It is an all day interview where you are interviewed by at least 15-20 people. But they feed you and make sure you are comfortable all day. The people are very nice and willing to answer all questions. It takes a very long time to hear back about their decisions.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you struggled with a coworker and how did you deal with   1 Answer

Sales Leadership Seminar Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

After submitting a cover letter and resume I was emailed a link to an online test. After that I was contacted by a recruiter to take a proctored reasoning exam. Then the same recruiter contacted me to schedule a phone interview. The interview lasted an hour and were mostly "tell me about a time" questions.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (New York, NY).

Interview

Apply online - Write online test - Phone Interview - Onsite interview + Test - Offer. I got to learn a lot, it was fun some very experienced people up there. It was quite hectic but I am very glad I went through the process.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you faced a challenge, how did you overcome it?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (New York, NY).

Interview

It was 2-steps Interview Process. The first one was from manager about my job and academic experience. The second one was with the 2 director and observer. It was pretty hard. A lot of very specific and detailed questions about myself, my experience. They wanted a ton of examples.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

had an on campus interview for a internship position. very straightforward. behavioral questions and a test component. The questions were typical tell us a time when format. For example a question I got asked was tell of a time where you improved a process of doing something.