Procter & Gamble Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,961 Interview Reviews

3.4

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

Submitted my application and reasoning test-- got a first round interview about 4 weeks later. First round is a phone interview with one HR manager. Second round is at headquarters where I took an in person reasoning test and had second interview with two HR directors. Received offer two days later.

Interview Questions

• You have four projects; the first is due tomorrow, the second in one week, the third in a month and the fourth in 3 months. How do you prioritize and handle them?

**In all your answers to the behavioral questions make sure you talk about what YOU specifically did in a situation and what you brought to the table that was unique and couldn't be provided by anyone else.**   Answer Question

Product Supply Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Applied before my schools career fair (online test and application). Talked to P&G recruiter at career fair, set up an on campus interview. Typical questions, answer using CAR format. Another phone interview 3 weeks later, same type of questions (~1 hour). Got invited to a day visit, got to tour the facilities, take the longer on campus test (same type of questions just more difficult). One more interview on campus with again, same type of behavioral questions. Received an offer before leaving the campus.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time you had to solve a problem with conflicting data?   Answer Question
    • Give me a time when you've managed group conflict?   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in December 2016.

Interview

Standard Questions, several relating to past experiences on how to deal with situations. There was a 3 part interview, informal with the junior engineers, one with the engineering manager, and one with another engineer. There is a skills test (similar to the practice test) that must also be taken on site.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a situation where you came up with what you thought was a better solution to one that has been used for several years, and your peers disagreed with the solution.   1 Answer

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Apply online at PG careers with the ABM code, online assessment, and 2 interviews. The first interview was on the phone. The second was in person with two people. At the second interview, I had to take a second assessment, which was timed. Both interviews were similar in style. They each lasted about 45-60 minutes with room for questions at the end.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

Someone was posing as an HR recruiter from P&G and asked me to download the Hangout APP to interview. The names were CLYDE WALTHERS and JOHN HAWKINS Please do not respond to these people they are fake

Interview Questions

• Asked age sex gender location and marital status   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process is detailed on their website. After taking the online assessments, I was invited to an initial interview and took an in-person test (very similar to their practice test). After successful completion of the initial interview, I got an invitation to come to the site for more interviews and to get to know the company on a more personal level. In fact, there was really only one formal interview and the rest were pretty much conversations to get to know you better and vice versa. Overall, a great experience that proves the company wants to hire you for who you are, not necessarily just your specs on your resume.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you were able to use persuasion to successfully convince someone to see things your way.   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

The process started with an exam at their offices. I was invited to an interview 2 weeks later. The first interview was with two brand managers, one of them being an observer. The initial interview was hard and elective. The second one was conducted to check my english (not my mother tongue), I believe because it wasn't that hard compared to the first one. The final interview was extremely tough since I was being interview by a director and a brand manager. I was under the impression that I wasn't being interviewed but interrogated. I felt very uneasy since I felt they actually didn't believe my answers. This is one of their tactics actually, they want to make you uneasy. They also may try to distract you by looking at their phones, the ceiling or they may even sleep! Do not get distracted by these because all of them are intentional! This method is very old and uneffective in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you lead people and solved a problem.   Answer Question
    • How do you handle too many workload?   Answer Question
    • How do you convince people regarding a change that you might want to implement to an existing and inefficient system in the company?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (New York, NY).

Interview

It is a long process where you have to take a logic test and personality test in addition to the application. After passing all of that you do a first round interview. If you pass that you have to take a paper test at a testing center like a sylvan learning. After passing that you are flow to HQ for your final interview.

Freshman Leadership Forum Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in November 2016.

Interview

Found out about general initiative through college job board. Many different roles existed, and the only posting on my school's website was for marketing. I looked on the P&G website and found the finance and accounting job shadow opportunity and applied for it. I had to do some logic and situation based tests online and then I got an invite for an interview. The interview was behavioral and hypothetical. It was very hard, especially for a freshman.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you dealt with a lot of change   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Ogden, UT) in November 2016.

Interview

I did the online application and a test, and then I got scheduled a phone interview, and after passing the phone interview, I got invited for a site visit, where I had an onsite interview and a test

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me a time when you've overcome a problem in a professional environment to reach success?   Answer Question