Procter & Gamble Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

467 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 month - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in May 2014. I was able to apply through college recruiting. I didn't have much finance background, so they didn't ask any technical questions, so much of the interview was aptitude, verbal and logical reasoning and why I wanted to work as a Consultant at Procter & Gamble.

Personally I did use The Ultimate Career Interview App for iOS to learn and prepare for the Procter & Gamble Interview Questions and most of the questions where in the app. For me it was very helpful to see the questions and from then on I prepared my answers.

Interview Questions

• I would say to anyone that applies at Procter & Gamble just stay calm.   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Geneva, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Geneva, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

1. Online assessment: diagrammatic reasoning, personality test
    2. Phone interview (behavioral)
    3. Assessment day: test (numerical, verbal and diagrammatic), lunch with a person in position you applied for, 3 behavioral interviews. Two of them purely behavioral. One of the interviewer diged into every detail of my CV and didnt follow the standard format.
    4. Offer

Interview Questions

• Tell me about time you led a team/ had a conflict/ influence someone/ had to reach someone out/ faced to unexpected change..   Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Champaign, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

Very lengthy interview process that begins online. After weeding out potential candidates through basic online application process, a 1 on 1 interview ensues. The interview leads to an internship instead of an entry-level job. Thus, interning for a summer serves as a long interview for potential employment at Procter & Gamble.

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

phone interview, group interview, and onsite interview

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Fayetteville, AR) in February 2014.

Interview

Panel interviews with typical behavioral questions plus inquiries on specific ideas on growing the business. Very businesslike and not particularly warm as interviewers were also pausing to take notes. When I left I didn't really know if I had done poorly or great and didn't get any feedback for three plus weeks.
    i was well prepared for the interview with specific questions on what success would look like in 6 months on the job, and what the person previously in the role might tell me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you were given a tough assignment w/o a great deal of direction. How did you manage and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was actually much simpler than previous ones. They exceded my salary request and were generous with vacation, etc.

Consumer & Market Knowledge Manager Interview

Interview

Interviewed on campus at college/university. The interview was mostly behavioral, nothing technical or too tricky. Interviewed in Cincinnati after that, again mostly behavioral with a few questions about marketing or brain teasers. Pretty straight forward interviewing stuff to be honest. Nothing to throw you off.

Business Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

They try and set you up to succeed for the interview, but that being said, they are very particular on who they hire and what background they are looking for.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were formatted to my past experience and how I overcame them.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in November 2013.

Interview

P&G's interviews are 100% behavioral for both the first and final round interviews. The first round interview questions ask more open ended behavioral questionssuch as "tell me about a time you had to solve a problem with limited resources."The final round interview questions are also behavioral but ask for more specific answers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to make a decision with limited information. How did you go about making the decision and explain your results.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There are no negotiations for interships.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Bloomington, IN) in October 2013.

Interview

First met with P & G recruiters on campus and started the interviewing process online by submitting my resume and taking some initial assessment tests that included a personality/leadership type survey as well as an IQ like reasoning test. On their website and according to the recruiters P&G puts a lot of emphasis on these screening tests.

The next step was a formal interview on campus in early October. The recruiters had us out to dinner the night before to get comfortable with the interviewers and make the next day less nerve racking which gives them a better idea of who you are as a person because they asked a lot of behavioral oriented questions.

Currently I am waiting to hear back from P&G to see if I get an offer to visit their HQ in Cinci, which is the final step in the internship interview process.

Interview Questions

• Elaborate on a time in which you faced a problem with a person of a different background than yourself and explain how you came to a solution.   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2013.

Interview

Applied online through school recruiting in October and was invited to take the Success Drivers Test online. A few days after, I was contacted for a 1 on 1 interview on-campus. The interview was a general behavioral interview strictly following the CAR (Context, Action, Result) format. The interview was about 30 minutes long, and the interviewer writes down detailed notes about your responses in exactly CAR format. Therefore, it's crucial to answer in CAR. About 2 weeks after the interview, I received an email saying that my interview was positive and that they would provide an update on my status in 60 days. In mid-december, I received an e-mail saying that this opportunity was no longer available. False hopes?

Interview Questions

• None were specifically difficult. All were general behavioral questions.   Answer Question