Procter & Gamble Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 19, 2017
1,961 Interview Reviews

3.4

Anonymous Employee in Iowa City, IA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Iowa City, IA) in November 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview and i was flown in for 2 interviews and about 2 weeks later. I was asked behavioral questions over the phone and the same with two different interviewers when i went over there, dinner, breakfast and lunch with some of the team and a site visit

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

The interviewers were kind and friendly. They asked for many examples of activities in which you have been determinant or leader. Before the interview with managers you are asked to perform a logical/mathematical test.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation in which you have been a leader.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mehoopany, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Mehoopany, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

Approached P&G on campus and was encouraged to apply after reviewing my resume. Completed the online assessment and reasoning test and was then scheduled for a phone interview. Interview was a total of 7 questions; 5 behavioral and 2 situational. After that I was invited for a day visit and final interview in PA. Final interview was a panel of two people who asked similar questions to the phone interview. Would recommend to study the company values as each question revolves around those values.

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Ogden, UT) in November 2016.

Interview

Take test online and apply, on campus interview, on-site visit with two interviews

Interview Questions

• Describe one situation where you made a positive impact?   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in November 2016.

Interview

I was called in for an interview about three weeks after I applied. They were really nice and accommodating. There is one in college interview and another one where they take you to the company and give you a site tour. You must also take a test. Make sure to ask a lot of questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? And the rest of the questions were Describe a situation in which...? How did you handle it? and What were the results.   Answer Question

Customer Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

I applied on-line and got a call for an interview, it was a round table with three interviewers in one room. They took turns asking me situational questions. I was offered the job via email and received a packet of information to fill out.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were faced with a difficult situation and how did you respond.   Answer Question

R&D Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

I me a recruiter on campus and she directed me to the website. I applied online and passed the online Assessment. I had 2 interviews: the first one was on campus and the second one was on site at Gillette. Both interviews were behavioral and fairly straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at P&G
      Describe your work experiences
      Name a time you had to work on a team   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mehoopany, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Mehoopany, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was pretty well laid out online. As expected, an online application & reasoning test, first interview, then final interview. The online application was easy enough, submitted a resume, not that many requirements. The reasoning test is interesting and involves logic but again, nothing ridiculously difficult. Got my first interview on campus around 2-2.5 weeks after I submitted it. Interviewer was extremely friendly, I'll always be so grateful that this was the first internship I applied to because I was extremely nervous but the interview was relaxed enough to where I could calm down. Second interview was on-site and was essentially the exact same as the first one.

Interview Questions

• Say you wanted to propose an improvement but you are concerned that many people will disagree with you. How do you go about convincing them?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2016.

Interview

I was interviewing for their Sales (CBD) internship. There were two interviewers in the room, both of who were nice and personable. The interview itself was extremely straight-forward, not very technical but very behavioral-based. The questions mostly revolved around STAR format ("Tell me about a time when..."). There were no curve balls thrown and all the questions were pretty much to be expected.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you took a leadership role to lead a team to success.   Answer Question

Co-op Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

First they asked me about me resume. Clarify some points and talk about my skills and experience.

Second they asked me 6 behavioral questions. They wanted me to answer with the CAR method. Tell me about a time where you ....

Last they asked me 2 situational questions. What would you do if you...

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to change your plans to minimize costs or time.   Answer Question