Procter & Gamble Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 23, 2017
2,008 Interview Reviews

3.3

Freshman Leadership Forum Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in November 2016.

Interview

Found out about general initiative through college job board. Many different roles existed, and the only posting on my school's website was for marketing. I looked on the P&G website and found the finance and accounting job shadow opportunity and applied for it. I had to do some logic and situation based tests online and then I got an invite for an interview. The interview was behavioral and hypothetical. It was very hard, especially for a freshman.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you dealt with a lot of change   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Ogden, UT) in November 2016.

Interview

I did the online application and a test, and then I got scheduled a phone interview, and after passing the phone interview, I got invited for a site visit, where I had an onsite interview and a test

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me a time when you've overcome a problem in a professional environment to reach success?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Iowa City, IA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Iowa City, IA) in November 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview and i was flown in for 2 interviews and about 2 weeks later. I was asked behavioral questions over the phone and the same with two different interviewers when i went over there, dinner, breakfast and lunch with some of the team and a site visit

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

The interviewers were kind and friendly. They asked for many examples of activities in which you have been determinant or leader. Before the interview with managers you are asked to perform a logical/mathematical test.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation in which you have been a leader.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mehoopany, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Mehoopany, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

Approached P&G on campus and was encouraged to apply after reviewing my resume. Completed the online assessment and reasoning test and was then scheduled for a phone interview. Interview was a total of 7 questions; 5 behavioral and 2 situational. After that I was invited for a day visit and final interview in PA. Final interview was a panel of two people who asked similar questions to the phone interview. Would recommend to study the company values as each question revolves around those values.

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Ogden, UT) in November 2016.

Interview

Take test online and apply, on campus interview, on-site visit with two interviews

Interview Questions

• Describe one situation where you made a positive impact?   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in November 2016.

Interview

I was called in for an interview about three weeks after I applied. They were really nice and accommodating. There is one in college interview and another one where they take you to the company and give you a site tour. You must also take a test. Make sure to ask a lot of questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? And the rest of the questions were Describe a situation in which...? How did you handle it? and What were the results.   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Greensboro, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

Take a test, phone interview, onsite interview, that is pretty much it. They gave a very short window for accepting the internship offer. The test is pretty much a general analysis of how you handle conflict, etc.

Customer Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

I applied on-line and got a call for an interview, it was a round table with three interviewers in one room. They took turns asking me situational questions. I was offered the job via email and received a packet of information to fill out.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were faced with a difficult situation and how did you respond.   Answer Question

R&D Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

I me a recruiter on campus and she directed me to the website. I applied online and passed the online Assessment. I had 2 interviews: the first one was on campus and the second one was on site at Gillette. Both interviews were behavioral and fairly straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at P&G
      Describe your work experiences
      Name a time you had to work on a team   Answer Question