Procter & Gamble Interview Questions in Kuala Lumpur | Glassdoor

Updated May 1, 2017

3.6

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied through their website and finish an online reasoning test before receiving a call on the same week asking me to come in and sit for reasoning test. After passing reasoning test, attend 2 interviews. The question they asked are mostly behavioural and situational questions to help them identify your personality. Also, justify your stand when your past decision are questioned by the interviewer. I didn't get the job offer because I was too nervous and didn't perform the last interview very well, regretfully saying.

Interview Questions

• Did you have any conflict with your team member during your time doing project / working? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in August 2016.

Interview

Took more than 2 months from the first stage until 1:1 interview. The HR showed their respect on the candidate and helped me to get the line on and very polite during the interview. They didn't make me feel like, I was on the truck being chosen.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my leadership experience, problem-solving experience, and gave me situation questions such as how if you can't work together with your team member although you have no choice but to team up with them, how are you solving the problem internally.   1 Answer

Sales-Key Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in March 2016.

Interview

There was an online test that was required to be completed twice. Once at home, and the second at their office. After the tests, the next stage was three separate, one on one, interviews with the p&g employees. The questions are the same across the interviewers. They start and end with 99% of the same questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in January 2016.

Interview

It started with online assessment when i applied online then was asked to proceed for their physical assessment in their office after 2 weeks. 65 mins for 40 MCQ, questions divided to logic/reasoning, numerical and verbal. Questions are generally simple but answers are tricky. Was called for first round interview 2 days following the physical assessment.

Interview Questions

• Questions always ask you to give examples and thought processes based on previous experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in August 2015.

Interview

3 Online test, and one in their office.

Interview was ok, however, in my opinion - poorly handled. Why?

My interviewer was late, somewhat mentally unprepared. Two mobile phones was place on the table- which rang quite loudly and frequently. There were times where I was answering the questions, and interviewer was checking on her phone.

Interview took longer than it supposed to be ( was a very detailed interview ). Interviewer then mentioned that she is already late for another meeting, so she closed up my file ( there were many questions that she didn't asked me still ), and she ended the interview.

Shortly, I got a call from HR mentioning that I do not have enough leadership skills, and competition was tough.

Interview Questions

• 1) Moments where you had to make difficult decision ( personal or business)
      2) Moments where you took the lead.
      3) Why were you chose for the task given.
      4) All answers must be answered in detailed ( processes, factors taken into consideration)   1 Answer

SNO Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in February 2013.

Interview

Written Test, Panel Interview of 3 or 3 interviews with each person interview. Hiring manager would at least be one of the interviewer. Interview last 1 hour. Interview was at the General Office. They took a long time to get back with the response. Response was positive though

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions, STAR type of qns. Scenario Based, what did you do if you were in a specific situation. 5 questions of different drivers unique to the company. To check on Leadership, Collaboration, Agility.   Answer Question

Key Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in July 2012.

Interview

The interview process was not too bad albeit call back after interview was quite long. It took more than a month for call back
    Questions are structural and based on their key success drivers

Interview Questions

• achievements and examples when you demonstrate leadership   Answer Question