Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions

3.5

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

To get an interview you need to pass an online reasoning test. After this an initial phone interview is set and if the candidate does well is invited to a physical interview after which the individual will also take a final reasoning test.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a problem with a team member. What did you do?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2015.

Interview

No technical interview. Only a logic based exam online and at the on-site. they put you up in a hotel and treated it as if it was a full-time offer. Great pay and a great company.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

On-campus career fair, followed by several online assessments. I received an on campus interview that was very relaxed and conversational. Mostly behavior based questions (tell me about a time when you had this issue and how did you solve it). The P&G website has ample information about their interviews. I was later invited to a facility visit where I was given a reasoning test as well as three 45min+ interviews. Some weeks later I was given an offer.

Interview Questions

• Most questions are available on P&G's website. Nothing was particularly unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Applied online through college career services and through Procter and Gamble's website. For the P&G application, took a reasoning assessment and a behavioral assessment. Got an on campus interview. Interviewed on campus with a employee from the field consisting of all behavioral questions. Waiting to hear about next steps in process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you didn't have all the resources needed to complete and task.   2 Answers

Procter & Gamble Response

Oct 31, 2014 – Talent Acquisition

Thanks for your review! Don't be afraid to follow up with your recruiting contact to ask when you should hear about next steps in the process. Best of luck! - Emily

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

The hiring process took about a month and included a visit to the plant where the internship would take place after the initial interview on campus. The site interview was a lot more technical as it was conducted by the engineers that were later on my managers. After the interview I took their hour long test and did a tour of the plant. The company really takes the hiring process seriously and that reflected on the quality of the new hires on the site.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you effectively developed a solution to a problem by combining different perspectives or approaches.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in September 2014.

Interview

Got interview in career fair. You need to take online 2 questionares/tests, then you get the interview. There are about 3 interviews. All of them are completely behavioral. First interview was same week as career fair. It was pre-screening interview. Then few weeks later, if you pass, then you have another interview with someone higher up. And you take an in person test, that is mainly logical, basic math and reading comprehension. Then you go to a on-site interview. All interviews are about the same in difficulty, last one might be the hardest. Keep in mind to always talk about power of the people, power of the mind, and power of agility.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

1st round- campus, 1 hour behavioral. They send you the questions before hand.
    2nd round- onsite. Dinner with new-ish hires. Next day, exam, plant tours, behavioral round two with two higher-ups.

Interview Questions

• The questions are all "tell me about a time when you"   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in May 2013.

Interview

Situation based questions, STAR. I attended a conference and was scheduled for an interview, i did two interviews back to back and they were all asking behaviourial question. Tell me a time you had to make the hardest decision, thell me a time u had to lead a group, the outcome , they were all the basic behovioural

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't try negotiating, the offer was too good to negotiate ,

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2013.

Interview

Applied online, got a phone call after 3 months from HR manager. initial phone interview with HR and then hiring manager and onsite interview with top level management including IQ/personality test.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had to work in a team environment.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Alexandria, LA) in April 2013.

Interview

First round is applying online. They will make you attach your resume but it is a good idea to attach a cover letter along with it that personalizes that position you're applying for to show that you've actually looked into it and care about the position. You will have to take a personality test and a logic test online as well. In order to continue, you must pass both. You will then either have an hour long phone interview or face-to-face interview depending on your location. P&G was on campus at my university, so I met with them in person at my school's career center for this step. This interview is completely behavioral questions that often start with "Tell me about a time when you encountered an failure/difficult person/etc..." They really focus on your ability to describe the background/context of the situation, what you did/your action, and the results/what you learned/what you would improve or change in the future. The final round is on site where you would be working full time. They have manufacturing plants all over the U.S. This will consist of a dinner with your P&G host and possibly some other candidates and their hosts the night before the interview day. This dinner is very informal and gives you an opportunity to ask questions about the company, position, and advice for the interview the next day. Your actual day will consist of a P&G breakfast with the candidates and hosts, an interview with 2-3 managers, another P&G test which focuses on numerical reasoning and logic, a plant tour, lunch with other candidates and P&G employees, and a city community tour with your host.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation where you encountered success and the method used. Tell me another situation where you took that method used to encounter success and reapplied it in a different setting.   Answer Question