Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Procter & Gamble

3.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Golden, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Golden, CO) in February 2013.

Interview

I interviewed with them coming out of college. They required an on-line application followed by an interview at the school. If they like you at the school interview, then you are placed in a database for their management to select from as job offers arise. If you are selected from the database, then you will be flown to the job site for a final interview. I was told that I had a positive interview, and that they had placed me in their "preferred database," but I never received further contact.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you handle conflict with team members.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

On-campus career fair, followed by several online assessments. I received an on campus interview that was very relaxed and conversational. Mostly behavior based questions (tell me about a time when you had this issue and how did you solve it). The P&G website has ample information about their interviews. I was later invited to a facility visit where I was given a reasoning test as well as three 45min+ interviews. Some weeks later I was given an offer.

Interview Questions

• Most questions are available on P&G's website. Nothing was particularly unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in September 2014.

Interview

Got interview in career fair. You need to take online 2 questionares/tests, then you get the interview. There are about 3 interviews. All of them are completely behavioral. First interview was same week as career fair. It was pre-screening interview. Then few weeks later, if you pass, then you have another interview with someone higher up. And you take an in person test, that is mainly logical, basic math and reading comprehension. Then you go to a on-site interview. All interviews are about the same in difficulty, last one might be the hardest. Keep in mind to always talk about power of the people, power of the mind, and power of agility.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

The hiring process took about a month and included a visit to the plant where the internship would take place after the initial interview on campus. The site interview was a lot more technical as it was conducted by the engineers that were later on my managers. After the interview I took their hour long test and did a tour of the plant. The company really takes the hiring process seriously and that reflected on the quality of the new hires on the site.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you effectively developed a solution to a problem by combining different perspectives or approaches.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Applied online through college career services and through Procter and Gamble's website. For the P&G application, took a reasoning assessment and a behavioral assessment. Got an on campus interview. Interviewed on campus with a employee from the field consisting of all behavioral questions. Waiting to hear about next steps in process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you didn't have all the resources needed to complete and task.   2 Answers

Procter & Gamble Response

Oct 31, 2014 – Talent Acquisition

Thanks for your review! Don't be afraid to follow up with your recruiting contact to ask when you should hear about next steps in the process. Best of luck! - Emily

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Green Bay, WI).

Interview

I have been a technical interviewer for P&G for many years for both technicians and managers (engineers). P&G has a 2 step process. First, you must pass the online application with reasoning test. If you pass that, you would then be invited to come in for an interview where you will take a longer reasoning test and have at least 2 comprehensive interviews. After the interview, your results will be scored up from the interviewers and you will be notified shortly afterwards.

Interview Questions

• P&G asks the behavorial based questions. These include: tell me a time when you were in a difficult group and had to complete a project, tell me a time when you had multi-task, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Flat offer.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Boston, MA).

Interview

The hiring process is pretty public. As far as my experience and knowledge goes, prospective employees must apply online through the main website, take two online tests, and submit their resume. Once your resume is deemed good enough and you pass the online tests, someone will call you and give you a phone interview. If you pass that stage, you are then usually asked to come in for a day visit. I'm not sure how different day visits work but mine consisted of a site tour, several one-on-one interviews, lunch with a coworker, and a written verbal and quantitative assessment. Definitely not a walk-in-the-park experience. By the end of the day you, are mentally tested very highly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one time you you had to use your skills in a sticky situation where people weren't meshing well.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mehoopany, PA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Mehoopany, PA) in October 2011.

Interview

First round was a behavioral interview. Asked ~15 questions about my team work experiences. Questions included:
    Tell me about a time you had a problem working with a team member?
    Tell me about a time you took the leadership roll in the group?
    Tell me about a time you had to make a difficult decision and how you made it?

Lasted about an hour. I felt like I did well upon leaving, but did not get call back.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you made a difficult decision and how you made it?   1 Answer

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

1st round- campus, 1 hour behavioral. They send you the questions before hand.
    2nd round- onsite. Dinner with new-ish hires. Next day, exam, plant tours, behavioral round two with two higher-ups.

Interview Questions

• The questions are all "tell me about a time when you"   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in May 2013.

Interview

Situation based questions, STAR. I attended a conference and was scheduled for an interview, i did two interviews back to back and they were all asking behaviourial question. Tell me a time you had to make the hardest decision, thell me a time u had to lead a group, the outcome , they were all the basic behovioural

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't try negotiating, the offer was too good to negotiate ,