Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 12, 2017

3.4

26 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Alexandria, LA) in October 2017.

Interview

Four step interview process. First step is an online assessment. Next is followed by an in person assessment if the first is passed. These are similar to an IQ test. The next step in an interview which I had on campus. The last step is an onsite interview with two interviewers. All questions are behavioral scenario questions like "tell me about a time when..." Everyone at the company is extremely friendly and welcoming. The atmosphere is very relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you recognized a problem and fixed it to save time or money   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Manufacturing Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

On campus interview followed by an onsite interview. The onsite interview includes a test that just makes sure you took the online test. The rest of the day consisted of an interview and tours of the facility.

Interview Questions

• name a time you worked in a group and what impact did you have on the result   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Filled out online survey and completed behavioral and pattern recognition tests. I then had an interview on campus with recruiter, which was mostly questions about my resume and my past experiences.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you worked on a team that didn't function well together?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Baton Rouge, LA) in September 2017.

Interview

Several rounds of interviews. First is initial application, then you take a few assessments and test. After that, went through two interviews, one on-campus, and one on site. There are plenty of resources online to get an idea of what the assessments are like. And the interviews are behavioral.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Boston, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

Received an automated email for PEAK(behavioral) and Reasoning Assessments. PEAK was simple stuff - multiple choice questions. Reasoning was a little tricky, practice tests were not so helpful - manage your time. I recommend doing puzzle type questions and with identifying patterns beforehand to prep.

They never responded until 7 months after my application was submitted.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral questions but multiple choice answers.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

To get an interview you need to pass an online reasoning test. After this an initial phone interview is set and if the candidate does well is invited to a physical interview after which the individual will also take a final reasoning test.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a problem with a team member. What did you do?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2015.

Interview

No technical interview. Only a logic based exam online and at the on-site. they put you up in a hotel and treated it as if it was a full-time offer. Great pay and a great company.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

On-campus career fair, followed by several online assessments. I received an on campus interview that was very relaxed and conversational. Mostly behavior based questions (tell me about a time when you had this issue and how did you solve it). The P&G website has ample information about their interviews. I was later invited to a facility visit where I was given a reasoning test as well as three 45min+ interviews. Some weeks later I was given an offer.

Interview Questions

• Most questions are available on P&G's website. Nothing was particularly unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Applied online through college career services and through Procter and Gamble's website. For the P&G application, took a reasoning assessment and a behavioral assessment. Got an on campus interview. Interviewed on campus with a employee from the field consisting of all behavioral questions. Waiting to hear about next steps in process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you didn't have all the resources needed to complete and task.   2 Answers

Procter & Gamble Response

Oct 31, 2014 – Talent Acquisition

Thanks for your review! Don't be afraid to follow up with your recruiting contact to ask when you should hear about next steps in the process. Best of luck! - Emily

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

The hiring process took about a month and included a visit to the plant where the internship would take place after the initial interview on campus. The site interview was a lot more technical as it was conducted by the engineers that were later on my managers. After the interview I took their hour long test and did a tour of the plant. The company really takes the hiring process seriously and that reflected on the quality of the new hires on the site.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you effectively developed a solution to a problem by combining different perspectives or approaches.   Answer Question