Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Procter & Gamble

3.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Boston, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

Received an automated email for PEAK(behavioral) and Reasoning Assessments. PEAK was simple stuff - multiple choice questions. Reasoning was a little tricky, practice tests were not so helpful - manage your time. I recommend doing puzzle type questions and with identifying patterns beforehand to prep.

They never responded until 7 months after my application was submitted.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral questions but multiple choice answers.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Baton Rouge, LA) in September 2017.

Interview

Several rounds of interviews. First is initial application, then you take a few assessments and test. After that, went through two interviews, one on-campus, and one on site. There are plenty of resources online to get an idea of what the assessments are like. And the interviews are behavioral.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Filled out online survey and completed behavioral and pattern recognition tests. I then had an interview on campus with recruiter, which was mostly questions about my resume and my past experiences.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you worked on a team that didn't function well together?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Detroit, MI) in March 2019.

Interview

Pretty straight forward. The process were clearly stated in the mail. Online application, then phone call interview, then site visit experience. A offer will then be made if successful after the site visit

Interview Questions

• Personal, behavioral questions. Also includes STAR questions too.   1 Answer

Manufacturing Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

On campus interview followed by an onsite interview. The onsite interview includes a test that just makes sure you took the online test. The rest of the day consisted of an interview and tours of the facility.

Interview Questions

• name a time you worked in a group and what impact did you have on the result   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

Had an online personality and problem solving test. Made it to the oncampus supervised 65 minute problem solving test. Had an interview the next week. Was very difficult situational questions I personally had not experienced since the position was meant for upper years.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to analyze complex data to make a decision.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

- Paper based Reasoning Test at the university (currently you can do it online... i think)
    - Online Test -> competency, fit with organisation culture
    - Screening Interview -> with two senior managers.
    - Comprehensive Interview -> with four senior managers

Interview Questions

• - How did you manage your difficult time, handling many complicate tasks at once ?
      - Manage the team that all members have a very strong personality... How? and if you counter with the setback, how did you manage that? Give an example
      - Describe the extracurricular activities that you did during your undergrad

Please make sure that you have a very solid example (2 at least) when you do an interview with the company.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Brussels (Belgium)) in March 2011.

Interview

1. Test - like a mini-GMAT test, of about 90 minutes. Covers, logic, math, text, reasoning etc..
    2. Interviews, behavioral type ("Give an example of when you ..."). Three in a row.
    3. Give a presentation to management team on a self-chosen topic (was informed a week before, so time to prepare)

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you were in a non-functioning team, what was the problem, what did you do about it, and how did it evolve?
      5-6 more of such questions per interviewer. 3 interviewers in a row.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Contacted recruiters through on campus career fair, networking dinner, and information session. Took an online assessment involving reasoning and behavioral components. Interviewed with one site representative--behavior based interview. Offered an on site interview before the on campus interview was finished.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you were given negative feedback and describe your reaction to it.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in November 2008.

Interview

Had to take two tests online for screening. One test that shows intelligent competence and another that determines your behaviors. After taking both these tests I got called up for a phone interview. Canned questions that ask for things like how would you solve this, or what would you do in a situation where...etc. Then I got asked in for a 1 day interview with three different people.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had an issue with a co-worker   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation as a new grad. There is a strict pay curve and benefits package. The only thing you can really negotiate is when you start.