Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Procter & Gamble

3.4

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2009.

Interview

I applied online when PG was having a diversity career fair on Oct 1, I got shortlisted and got set up for my phone interview. After the Phone Interview, Its been 3 weeks I did not hear from them, When I go online to check my Status, It says " Initial Interview/ Next Step". So I tried to call the Lady who set me up for the Interview, She told me I would be contacted by the Hiring Manager if they find a Fit between my skills and their required skills they looking in their candidate. So I AM STILL WAITING TO HEAR FROM THEM.

Interview Questions

• Leadership skills and your past experience in how to solve a conflict.   Answer Question
  • How did you improve on a existing problem.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in September 2018.

Interview

Applied through website and career fair on campus. They called me after I talked to them at the career fair and there was test as well. It was 1-1 interview and they somehow didn't follow up with me.

Interview Questions

• Mostly about behavior questions which were very specific   Answer Question