Procter & Gamble Marketing Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 4, 2017

3.6

18 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Went through rounds 1 and 2, took an assessment and had two interviews. Didn't hear back again after that.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a time that you had to use communication to settle conflicting personal working styles while working on a team   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Marketing Intern Interview

Interview

the first step is completing the online application. the next step is the online assessment which consists of various reasoning tests. some parts are timed and some parts are not. after, you will receive an email telling you whether or not you have passed the initial screening process. then there is a phone interview, and a final interview where they fly you out to their corporate office.

Interview Questions

• describe a situation where, without you, the goal would not have been achieved.   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in March 2013.

Interview

Application online with online assessment (not very difficult, some pattern recognition and logic questions)
    First round interview about one hour
    Asked to go to a testing center to take a test that lasted about an hour. Simple math problems, some word problems, and more pattern recognition problems.
    Second round interview talked to three different people. Repeated the same behavioral questions, but they all want you to answer in the same format: give the context, what was your contribution, and what was the outcome.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you convinced someone to do something.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2012.

Interview

I went through the application process by global executive referral. The first interview was quite resume oriented. and you will be able to find their Procter and Gamble typical question anywhere on line. The second interview was more in depth. I was asked 3 questions.

Intern Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in November 2017.

Interview

Two interview rounds done by different panels.
    My interview went on for 90 mins.
    Generally it goes for 35-60 mins.
    All the questions are situation based.
    Prior to the interview were two rounds that tested your aptitude and reasoning abilities.

Interview Questions

• Give me an instance of when you had to stand out as a leader and take over the situation?   Answer Question

Intern Marketing Interview

Interview

I applied online. I sent my CV and afterwards I was sent a link to a personality test and a reasoning one. Probably because I did not prepare enough, I personally found the personality test (multiple choice answers to a behavioural question) problematic, as the scenarios were not very detailed and the answers simplistic. After that I did the reasoning screening, for which I prepared wrongly: it is entirely based on figurative reasoning (i.e. which of these figures does not belong in this group) and not numerical and verbal ones as I had assumed. In general, I found the whole process much more difficult that I expected.

Intern Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Istanbul (Turkey)) in March 2016.

Interview

I was in another country, while I was having my interviews, so we used video chat. I had 5 different interviews, and usually there are 2 people interviewing you. Questions are usually the ones they send you on the email, but they may surprise you as well. I applied for a position in Turkey, so the interviews were in Turkish, but they switched to english in the middle. They take around 15-20 minutes, not more than that.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a book, a movie, a speech, that had an influence on your life.   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Online application process, go down to P&G office for reasoning test, 3 rounds of interview

Interview Questions

• Please describe in detail what is your schedule like in a busy week   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2013.

Interview

Applied through my school and was contacted a few weeks later for a phone interview in the following week. The interview was entirely behavioural-focused and was conducted by two alumni. The interview itself was very comfortable and laid back. I was asked four or five questions that began with "Tell me about a time when..."

P&G expects (and informs you) that your answers be in the CAR (context, action, result) format and ask many follow-up questions to get all the details of the experience. I was contacted the next day and informed that I would not be continuing in the process. Regardless, the people seem to be genuinely nice and love their work and have kept in contact with me (following my initial contact after the interview).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to work with someone from a different background/leadership style.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

The interview process for internships is very competitive and there are a number of rounds to pass through. The first round is the online application. This includes a personality questionnaire and psychometric test. Once you have passed this stage, you will be invited to sit down psychometric test with other candidates and a representative from P&G. I believe this lasts for 30-45 minutes. If you pass this stage you are invited for a first round interview (this may be a telephone interview if you are interstate). The interview is conducted with 1-2 P&G managers. Next up is the 2nd round interview. You will be flown to the head office to undertake a panel interview with at least 3 managers. You may wait up to 4 weeks to find out if you have been successful, as many other candidates (varying functions) are being interviewed. All in all, despite the long recruitment process, it was an enjoyable experience (if you're prepared!)

Interview Questions

• 1. Where do you see yourself if 5 years time? I know I know, some of you might be thinking that this is one of the easiest, most expected question one might be asked in an interview. However, given that I was so focused on developing answers for obscure, behavioral questions I didn't have a great answer for this!   1 Answer