Procter & Gamble Marketing Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Procter & Gamble Marketing Internship Interview Questions

4.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Internship Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Madrid (Spain)) in September 2013.

Interview

1) Online tests
2) Tests at college ( you will be given a sample)
3) Interview with three different employees of the department (not HR - 1 hour long each).
( one of them they interviwer was jumping from the different languages i was expected to have), The interviewers had a piece of paper with a set of questions focusing on past experiences and examples of certain behaviors, in order to check if the candidate´s profile fits the company's philosophy and way of working.

Interview Questions

• they will ask you over and over about situations on your life and they used the methodology PAR ( problem, actuation, result).

the most difficult one was :`` do your think you are innovator, why?´´   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Marketing Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2011.

Interview

An online test consisting of personality test, math and logical. Then followed by a written test which consist of calculation, logic and analytical. After which, there are 3 one to one interviews.

Interview Questions

• Name one experience where you need to handle a huge amount of data and how did you handle it.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your leadership experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate for anything.

Marketing Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in August 2009.

Interview

I did 2 phone interviews, the first was with an HR manager and the second phone interview was a group interview with 3 people directly from the marketing program. They were extremely nice and focused on telling them when certain things had happened such as "tell me a time when you faced a difficult situation, tell me a time when you faced dan obstacle with a group" etc.

The IQ test I took was a logic test on the computer.