Procter & Gamble Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Procter & Gamble Marketing Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2017

3.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, MO) in January 2014.

Interview

- Online assessment, simple questions to see if you share the same values as the company
- Logical, numerical assessment at the headquarters. Simple questions but very little time to fill them all in
- 3 1 hour interviews with question on past experience, I did not have any professional experience so i talked about university

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2013.

Interview

Through Career Centre at college. Took around a month

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2010.

Interview

After online assessments, there are panel interviews and an in-person assessment test is given. It's structured very much like the SATs and the GMATs where there is a quantitative and verbal section. Not difficult but it is timed, exactly like the GMATs.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were not difficult at all. They were more behavioral and asked you in the format of CAR what you have done in the past. Only challenge is that you'll be interviewed by a group of managers who will put pressure on you by asking question after question for more than an hour. It's all a matter of endurance by the time you get to the end of it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Salary was low but there was no negotiation involved.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

There are three rounds of interview, all of which are fit questions. During the first round, questions related to the data sheet you handed in previously will be asked. During the second round, the questions are more deep and specific.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Seoul (South Korea)) in June 2016.

Interview

It was a 1 on 1 interview based on the resume I turned in. Every question came from my resume and cover letter. He asked a couple questions and gave me time to ask any questions regarding the position or the company itself. It lasted about 25 - 30 minutes. And there were three interviews after the first one. You are eligible for next interview if you have passed the initial interview.

Interview Questions

• What was the one thing you have accomplished with most challenges?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Interview

I took both tests online. It was challenging you must prepare on how to solve the logic figures questions. Track your time. I passed them but I was not called for the interview since I had to still be a student by the time I started the internship

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bukowno Warszawa (Poland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Bukowno Warszawa (Poland)) in March 2016.

Interview

First of all you make an online interview quite easy, later you make an interview in their office which is complicated, specially if you do not have specially mathematics skills, it is kind of frustrating because all the positions make the same test, so if you are applying for an HR position or an engineer one you will make the same mathematics test. Later you have interviews with 3-4 managers.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for P&G?
      Do you know how we are organized in P&G?
      Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in February 2016.

Interview

Phone call, online test, online psychometric exam, HR interview, 3 interviews with managers. They were very professional and respectful. They all seemed smart and dedicated. I got into the last round but never got the offer. They let you know in the day after the interview if you made it to the next round.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you used data as a tool for decision making   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Prague (Czech Republic)) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied through the webside. After submitting the CV, I had to fulfill some behavioral question. Then I got the invitation to Reasoning Test session. After 3 weeks I was invited to interview. Still in the process

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process at Procter and Gamble started with an online application. This was the typical application form followed by a short test on fit. Then proceeding this was the in person interview, which could be in a panel or individual.