Procter & Gamble Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 26, 2017

3.6

37 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, MO) in January 2014.

Interview

- Online assessment, simple questions to see if you share the same values as the company
- Logical, numerical assessment at the headquarters. Simple questions but very little time to fill them all in
- 3 1 hour interviews with question on past experience, I did not have any professional experience so i talked about university

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2013.

Interview

Through Career Centre at college. Took around a month

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2010.

Interview

After online assessments, there are panel interviews and an in-person assessment test is given. It's structured very much like the SATs and the GMATs where there is a quantitative and verbal section. Not difficult but it is timed, exactly like the GMATs.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were not difficult at all. They were more behavioral and asked you in the format of CAR what you have done in the past. Only challenge is that you'll be interviewed by a group of managers who will put pressure on you by asking question after question for more than an hour. It's all a matter of endurance by the time you get to the end of it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Salary was low but there was no negotiation involved.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Online CV and information submission, followed by online assessment.
    Very easy situational / behavioural questions, followed by a strange reasoning test. Looking at shapes and patterns.
    Shown a series of patterns and then asked to guess the next in the sequence.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Resume submission, followed by online assessment (which was relatively tough because of the time constraints for each question - the questions itself were easy), after which I was rejected and I was advised that I could only reapply after a period of 12 months.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

There are three rounds of interview, all of which are fit questions. During the first round, questions related to the data sheet you handed in previously will be asked. During the second round, the questions are more deep and specific.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Moscow (Russia)) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview lasted about an hour. No questions related to the company operations, its brands or marketing as a function were asked. The whole interview consisted of the behavioural questions (giving examples of spesific situations in past experience) and there were too many of them.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you took risk. What was the risk and the outcome?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Seoul (South Korea)) in June 2016.

Interview

It was a 1 on 1 interview based on the resume I turned in. Every question came from my resume and cover letter. He asked a couple questions and gave me time to ask any questions regarding the position or the company itself. It lasted about 25 - 30 minutes. And there were three interviews after the first one. You are eligible for next interview if you have passed the initial interview.

Interview Questions

• What was the one thing you have accomplished with most challenges?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Interview

I took both tests online. It was challenging you must prepare on how to solve the logic figures questions. Track your time. I passed them but I was not called for the interview since I had to still be a student by the time I started the internship

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bukowno Warszawa (Poland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Bukowno Warszawa (Poland)) in March 2016.

Interview

First of all you make an online interview quite easy, later you make an interview in their office which is complicated, specially if you do not have specially mathematics skills, it is kind of frustrating because all the positions make the same test, so if you are applying for an HR position or an engineer one you will make the same mathematics test. Later you have interviews with 3-4 managers.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for P&G?
      Do you know how we are organized in P&G?   Answer Question