Procter & Gamble Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 26, 2017

3.6

34 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Seoul (South Korea)) in June 2016.

Interview

It was a 1 on 1 interview based on the resume I turned in. Every question came from my resume and cover letter. He asked a couple questions and gave me time to ask any questions regarding the position or the company itself. It lasted about 25 - 30 minutes. And there were three interviews after the first one. You are eligible for next interview if you have passed the initial interview.

Interview Questions

• What was the one thing you have accomplished with most challenges?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ankara (Turkey)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Ankara (Turkey)) in January 2011.

Interview

The moment I sat down, the interviewer told me that it would definitely not be a stress interview. However, while he asks the questions; Once he asked, then I answered exactly a logically right answer, Then he Changed the question, and said to me "I didnt ask you this, I asked ..." He had changed the question. I got nervous when I couldnt say "No you didnt ask me this". It was obviously a stress measured interview

Interview Questions

• While I have so many Extracurricular activies(ECA) on my resume, he asked me about the homework projects I have done during my university education. I wanted to tell about the achievements I have succeeded about ECAs, so I wasnt prepared for 'school homeworks'   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2010.

Interview

First, the online application process was timed and lasted about one hour. I had to pass this in order to get an interview. This consisted of situational questions and a reasoning section that was like an IQ test. Ex: which shape comes next in this pattern. I passed this and then met with my interviewer for my interview which lasted about 1 hour. She was very nice and the questions were very hard. Some of the questions they asked were: 1. Describe a time where you had very little resources and were able to successfully reach a goal. 2. Describe a time where you used your expertise in an area to solve a problem. 3. Describe a time where you had to change the direction of a project at the last minute.
    Then, after that (same day) I had to take a timed test which had a reading section, math, and reasoning section. I did not have enough time and had to go through and fill in the remaining answers.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you were responsible for the direction of a project and the outcome.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bukowno Warszawa (Poland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Bukowno Warszawa (Poland)) in March 2016.

Interview

First of all you make an online interview quite easy, later you make an interview in their office which is complicated, specially if you do not have specially mathematics skills, it is kind of frustrating because all the positions make the same test, so if you are applying for an HR position or an engineer one you will make the same mathematics test. Later you have interviews with 3-4 managers.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for P&G?
      Do you know how we are organized in P&G?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

It was one day of interviews. One was a panel and then senior partner followed. It was focused on leadership and the culture of the firm. I thought it was quite difficult, but a rewarding experience and was happy to get the offer!

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in January 2015.

Interview

After the reasoning test I got called in for the first interview took about 45 minutes, my interviewer was great, very nice. Had some tuff behavioural questions should be prepared. They wan't you to follow a certain pattern, first describe the situation then your actions and finally the results. Passed the first interview, waiting for the second one.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you took charge and motivated people and received great results.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, MO) in January 2014.

Interview

- Online assessment, simple questions to see if you share the same values as the company
    - Logical, numerical assessment at the headquarters. Simple questions but very little time to fill them all in
    - 3 1 hour interviews with question on past experience, I did not have any professional experience so i talked about university

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in May 2013.

Interview

The selection process ranges from a 24 hour process, a 48 hour process and up to lengthy processes that may take several months. There are usually some online tests that must be taken first and then other tests are taken on site for those who pass the initial tests. The second phase of tests include language tests for English and Portuguese proficiency (in Brazil) as well as a logic test with more mathematical/reasoning questions. Then there are several interviews, at least three I would say. These usually include at least one interview with somebody from Human Resources and then two more with people from the area of the job (example: Marketing).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Makati City (Philippines)).

Interview

Applied online. Received invitation to take the GRT after a month, and took the Online Assessment before I received results. Was invited for two interviews in a span of two weeks - a panel interview (two with people from the function I applied for and one from HR) and a one-on-one interview with the Marketing Director. Entire process took about 5 months.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2013.

Interview

Through Career Centre at college. Took around a month