Procter & Gamble Interview Questions in Mehoopany, PA | Glassdoor

Procter & Gamble Interview Questions in Mehoopany, PA

Updated Jan 10, 2017

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mehoopany, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Mehoopany, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

Approached P&G on campus and was encouraged to apply after reviewing my resume. Completed the online assessment and reasoning test and was then scheduled for a phone interview. Interview was a total of 7 questions; 5 behavioral and 2 situational. After that I was invited for a day visit and final interview in PA. Final interview was a panel of two people who asked similar questions to the phone interview. Would recommend to study the company values as each question revolves around those values.

Anonymous Employee in Mehoopany, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Mehoopany, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was pretty well laid out online. As expected, an online application & reasoning test, first interview, then final interview. The online application was easy enough, submitted a resume, not that many requirements. The reasoning test is interesting and involves logic but again, nothing ridiculously difficult. Got my first interview on campus around 2-2.5 weeks after I submitted it. Interviewer was extremely friendly, I'll always be so grateful that this was the first internship I applied to because I was extremely nervous but the interview was relaxed enough to where I could calm down. Second interview was on-site and was essentially the exact same as the first one.

Interview Questions

• Say you wanted to propose an improvement but you are concerned that many people will disagree with you. How do you go about convincing them?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mehoopany, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Mehoopany, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews.
    First was a telephonic preliminary interview and then followed by an assessment online.
    Second was a 1 hour telephonic behavioral interview round.
    Third was an onsite interview with an assessment again.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mehoopany, PA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Mehoopany, PA) in October 2011.

Interview

First round was a behavioral interview. Asked ~15 questions about my team work experiences. Questions included:
    Tell me about a time you had a problem working with a team member?
    Tell me about a time you took the leadership roll in the group?
    Tell me about a time you had to make a difficult decision and how you made it?

Lasted about an hour. I felt like I did well upon leaving, but did not get call back.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you made a difficult decision and how you made it?   1 Answer

Research and Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mehoopany, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Mehoopany, PA) in November 2010.

Interview

My university was not on Procter & Gamble's recruitment list, but I had access to a company referral that allowed me the chance to interview. Without that referral, I would not have been considered. There were two phone interviews, and a 2-day visit to their R&D HQ in Cincinnati, OH. The interview questions were standard; one technically oriented (but not a test), and the other more personality/leadership oriented.

Prior to the interview on site there was a cognitive reasoning test (IQ Test), but it didn't appear that much pressure was placed on it. In general, stress level seemed high, but people liked their jobs and had high praise for the company.

Interview Questions

• What has been the most technically challenging team-based experience that you have undergone.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation nor any room. After accepting the offer, my place of employment was moved from Cincinnati, OH to the much less desirable Mehoopany, PA.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mehoopany, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Mehoopany, PA) in February 2009.

Interview

Online assessment, on campus interview, site visit including additional assessment, panel interview, tour

Interview Questions

• Online assessment- behavioral portion is the most difficult step   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation