Procter & Gamble Interview Questions in Ohio | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 13, 2017

3.5

Warehouse Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Dayton, OH) in May 2017.

Interview

Filled out an pplication on line. Took a test then had a phone interview then I had an interview with 2 people in person and was offered on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a machine broke down   1 Answer

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

Very competitive, make sure you know your examples perfectly in the CAR format. They will write down for each section as you interview.
    1. Apply Online
    2. Pass Online Screening Tests (2)
    3. Phone/ In person Interview
    4. In person Interview and in person test
    5. Final Panel Interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you faced a challenge in the workplace and how did you overcome that?   Answer Question

Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online in November and took the online test and then they reached out to me in January to schedule a phone interview. It was a pretty basic behavioral interview. Then they invited me out for a final interview and office visit. There I interviewed with 3 different managers in the department and went to lunch with the department head.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, why you choose your college and why your interested in working at P&G   Answer Question
    • What was your biggest accomplishment?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to lead a team through a crisis   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to work with someone who was just awful and what did you do?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to make a decision between two different paths and what you did to decide   Answer Question

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Applied online including online assessment, phone interview with recruiter, phone interview with management, in person assessment on site, final interview with 3 members of department as well as hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a time" questions along with asking how you would react to specific situations. Very job specific questions.   Answer Question

Plant Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Dayton, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

Had 2 interviews. First was in front of two engineers then invited for a second interview which was a phone interview with one person. Got job offer than evening by email. Accepted job offer then had to have background check and hair follicle drug test. Somewhat of a long process to get hired on. P&G is very thorough in hiring individuals. They told me that they hire to retire.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were about past experiences as far as answering their questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No need to negotiate since the starting salary was more than I expected.

Graduate Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online, followed by an evaluation (a personality test). Waited 2 months and was contacted for a phone interview. Interview was approximately 40 mins. Combination of technical and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• what is the impact of your research on the field as a whole?   Answer Question

Product Supply Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

Initial Phone interview. Asked 5 behavioral questions and then 2 situational questions.
    Then traveled to Cincinnati for a test and an in person interview. First night I had dinner with a manager and got a chance to meet him and he got a chance to meet me. Then I met him the next morning and he drove me to the office for all of the test and the interview.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a coworker that was being difficult to work with   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

Requires a lot of time and multiples tests. More than one interview but tend to make the process pleasant compare to other interviewers. Be well prepared! Focus on what makes you stand out because they tend to ask a lot of questions on that. Past experience is a big plus.

Supply Chain Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

on site interview, I had three people with me. and Several types of questions they asked.
    After that I took their exam. The exam was very difficult and hard to finish on time. So you may have to manage your time very efficiently.

Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Intense. It is an all day interview where you are interviewed by at least 15-20 people. But they feed you and make sure you are comfortable all day. The people are very nice and willing to answer all questions. It takes a very long time to hear back about their decisions.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you struggled with a coworker and how did you deal with   1 Answer