Procter & Gamble Operations Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Procter & Gamble Operations Manager Interview Questions

3.2

Operations Manager Interview

Interview

Interviewed with key leadership team who were engaged and thorough in the process. Accurately described position and needs of the opportunity. Thoroughly questioned background/experience and its relevance to the position. Required personality test as a part of the overall process.

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Applied online. received an email a day later to schedule a phone interview. The phone conversation lasted about 30 min. Went through my resume and past experience. They are going to ask you why you want to work for them, make sure you have an answer that talks about the company's achievements and how you want to/can contribute to those achievements. Make sure you have questions prepared to ask them because they will ask you if you do. it will show that you have actual interest and you've done research on them.

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

There's 3 steps to this interview process. First you need to pass the online assessment on your leadership and written assessment on your thinking skills. Then you need to pass the first interview. If you pass, you are invited to the site that you are applying for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• All behavioural questions.   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in January 2010.

Interview

Process was very fast and very professional.

Operations Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2008.

Interview

Applied through the website. I was contacted a week later to attend an assessment test. A few weeks following the assessment test, I was contacted by the HR to attend a screening interview. after the screening I was again contacted to attend the panel interview with 3 managers from different departments.

Interview Questions

• Very standard questions. Nothing out of the ordinary. Describe your greatest accomplishments. Describe a time you lead a team to achieve good results. etc etc   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very minor negotiation.