Procter & Gamble Planning Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Procter & Gamble Planning Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Procter & Gamble

3.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Warsaw (Poland)) in September 2018.

Interview

To be hired for this position you have to pass 4 stages:
1) online assessment (nothing difficult, I would even say easy)
2) logical, numerical, and etc tests in the office (it is better to prepare as you have to deal with math; time is limited (appr 40 mins)
3) Interview with HR ( this is where I failed)
4) Interview with Managers

Interview Questions

• Provide an example when you used your leadership skills ?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Planning Specialist Interview

Interview

online assessment, questions to understand your managerial ability and workplace attitude followed by another assessment in the office.
    First level interview is face to face interview with one manager
    second level is face to face interview with two managers.

Interview Questions

• Instance when you were held up in a situation and came up with an immediate solution   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Warsaw (Poland)) in April 2018.

Interview

It was simple with only three questions. All the questions were competency based. I wish I had prepared a bit more. It started with three basic questions and moved on to asking about salary expectation and possible starting date.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you were able to use persuasion to successfully convince someone to see things your way.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Warsaw (Poland)) in August 2018.

Interview

There are two interviews before I got the offer. First interview is only with one interviewer. She asked me many questions and I answered all questions with STAR methode. It takes 45 minutes. Second interview was with 2 persons. It takes an hour. They asked the same type of questions

Interview Questions

• Tell us the time when you worked with others   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Warsaw (Poland)) in October 2016.

Interview

The were 4 steps of recruiting process:
    1. Online applying and online assessment.
    2. Reasoning Test at the office.
    3. 1st face to face interview with HR
    4. 2nd interview with 2 managers.

I was too nervous, so I couldn't answer the questions in a right way. (if you cannot control your emotions you need not just prepare answers, but also learn them). The atmosphere on the last interview was too stressful.

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Warsaw (Poland)) in March 2015.

Interview

It was a very hard way to get this job, you need to be prepared and know what you want to achieve, competition is very big and peoples are very motivated to get this job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Warsaw (Poland)) in May 2017.

Interview

At the beginning, I have been invited to pass online test on how I would behave myself in specific situations (e.g. if you had a conflict with an employee, what would you do).

Then I got invitation to pass Reasoning test in their office (Mathemathical & Logical Questions). It's not that difficult - took me two days of googling the similar questions.

Then it was 3rd step - the interview that lasted 30 min. Mostly talkings about your CV and 3 behavioural questions like: Tell me about the time you had conflict with employee, what were your actions and what was at the end as as a result / Tell me about the time when you had a problem and you solved it in unique way. What was the problem/your actions/results?

4th step: Pretty much the same as 3rd, but more questions - two people are interviewing you, unlike previously (only 1), a bit more stressful situation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the time when you had problem with employee.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about idea that you implemented and the idea saved costs.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about the time when you were a leader in a group.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Warsaw (Poland)) in April 2015.

Interview

3 stages of interview:
    1 - Reasoning test: Numerical part, Logical part, Graphical part. It was given 1 h 15 min to complete. There is a practise test provided of official web-page.
    2 - First round interview with one manager: Behavioural based questions
    3 - Second round interview with two managers: Behavioural based questions

Interview Questions

• Tell me the time when you lead the group of people and what was the result of your work   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Warsaw (Poland)) in November 2012.

Interview

After 3 days after online application, I get a message with the invitation to Reasoning test. I passed Reasoning test, but not expected the so hard question, because if you have some mathematical difficulties, you will inevitably fail it. After the test, I had an interview with two managers. The atmosphere was friendly, but questions were provocative. No negotiations about salary.

Interview Questions

• How can you handle the difficult situation?
      Your biggest failure   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Warsaw (Poland)) in January 2015.

Interview

It's very long and complicated. It takes around 3 weeks. There is an online assessment and then a test in their office. If positive, you are invited to attend the 1st interview with 1 manager for 30 min. and if successful you will attend the final interview with 2 managers for 1hr.

Interview Questions

• One of your mistakes and how did you solve it? What did you learn from it?
      A case of a process improvement?
      A case when you were leader of a group.   Answer Question