Procter & Gamble Plant Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Procter & Gamble Plant Technician Interview Questions

Updated Apr 2, 2017

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

First came in for a written test then and interview and after that a final interview. I felt good about the interviewn..... still didn't get the job. Good experience for another hard interview.

Interview Questions

• If a piece of equipment were to be malfunctioning what would you do?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Dayton, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

Had 2 interviews. First was in front of two engineers then invited for a second interview which was a phone interview with one person. Got job offer than evening by email. Accepted job offer then had to have background check and hair follicle drug test. Somewhat of a long process to get hired on. P&G is very thorough in hiring individuals. They told me that they hire to retire.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were about past experiences as far as answering their questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No need to negotiate since the starting salary was more than I expected.

Anonymous Employee in Iowa City, IA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Iowa City, IA) in January 2017.

Interview

It was a multiple step process. It started with a standard online application. Following that I was invited to take a "reasoning test" a few days later (The test was 8 days after my initial application). I and about 18 other candidates took a standardized test covering pattern recognition, basic mechanical and electrical engineering, and math. It wasn't super difficult if you remember much from high school. The next day I was invited to an interview and tour the day after next. The interview was fairly standard, proctored by two management level employees. Four days later I received a call for a second interview, the dates and times of which were flexible. Three days later I had an interview, essentially identical to the first. Following this a received a provisional offer, pending the results of my drug screen, physical, background check, and lifting test. We scheduled our own tests (the background check was done online), drug test was urinalysis, and after all tests were completed I received an offer. Entire process took about a month.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had an idea to improve a process, but knew your team wouldn't accept it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Iowa City, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Iowa City, IA) in October 2016.

Interview

After applying, the company will contact you if they would like you to take an aptitude test. If the test is passed, you will be invited to a group interview where they tour the plant and members of leadership will interview the candidates individually. A second individual interview will be with a higher member of leadership. A conditional job offer will be made and you will take a drug test. If this is passed you will complete physical screenings. Finally, you will get a start date when a group of new hires are ready to start.

Interview Questions

• Describe an unsafe situation you've experienced at work   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

they ask questions, you answer, all questions are how you performed tasks before there, it is easy just use what you have learned in your lifetime and apply it to the interview

Anonymous Employee in Iowa City, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Iowa City, IA) in June 2015.

Interview

If you are reading this you might be wondering how hard is to get hired by Procter and Gamble. I was very nervous and I even get to practice some interviews with friends. I got so prepare for it but that questions were a little different and more specific. So, I will tell you, this interview is a great way to view and have practice as in the real and professional world. P&G knows their questions very good and they vary according to locations. The interview itself is not hard, here is your only hint from me to yourself, if you are a good worker, you also like to work, and you love what you are doing (not necessary has to do with P&G) you will do fine at this interview. In the other hand, if you don't work hard, don't like to work and you don't love what you do, you won't be a good candidate. So another advice be yourself at this and any other interview. Now P&G comes with a bunch of questions where they like examples please be prepare for that.

Interview Questions

• What have you done to implement an idea already existing? and how you introduced it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Just be yourself and be a hard worker, here, in China, in Rome and all overworld.

Anonymous Employee in Dover, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Dover, DE) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online in earlier April 2015 and received an email scheduling me to show up on a specific date and time to complete the skills assessment about a week later. The assessment was performed with a batch of about 25-30 people for our particular time slot. A few days after the assessment, I was scheduled for an interview. First was with a panel interview of three, then followed by a second interview with one individual who asked for more in-depth answers to those given in the first interview. After a few months, an offer for the position was made, in which I accepted. I have completed the contingencies and am currently waiting for a start date.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral type questions (Name a time when... Give me an example when... Provide us a situation where your decision was not the correct decision. How did you go about learning from the decision and handling the situation?)   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Greensboro, NC) in December 2014.

Interview

After applying, I was invited to take a test at the facility. The test dealt with problem solving and knowledge of technical skills. After the test, it was a few months later, I was invited for a face to face interview. I met with two people, where they kept asking for situations and how I performed in them. "Name a time where..."

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to use tools to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Browns Summit, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Browns Summit, NC) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online then was invited to take an assessment in person, there were a lot of other candidates that were also there to take the assessment (like 100 others). I passed the assessment and was then invited to an interview this interview was fairly easy, after that I was immediately asked to come in for a second interview this interview asked relatively the same questions from the first one but the answers required more detail. At the end of the interview I was offered the job I accepted and I was taking to the on site doctors office to submit hair for a hair drug test. I am currently awaiting the results of this to continue to complete the rest of the contingencies. I have to take a physical & a health questionnaire once my drug test & background check come back.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you came up with a innovative idea or practice and used it to achieve something in the work place. How did you go about applying it & what were the results?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lagrange, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Lagrange, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

It was long took about a month to get a response most of the questions were the usual. The entry test had nothing to do with the actual job task ihad to perform. This job is more of an machine operator that a technician.

Interview Questions

• Name a time u made a change in a system and the affect it had.   1 Answer