Procter & Gamble Process Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Procter & Gamble Process Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Procter & Gamble

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Cape Girardeau, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cape Girardeau, MO) in October 2017.

Interview

behavioral and mostly asked about things you did in the past and projects and leadership are good things to draw on. Good luck champ you will do a great job sorry this sucks just trying to get a salary quote for another company.

Interview Questions

• Signed a confidentiality agreement   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cleveland, OH) in October 2017.

Interview

One on one with a senior engineer. Casual conversation for the most part. Asked a lot about details on my resume. Very open ended questions. Interested in leadership roles and volunteer experience, as well as research experience

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to take a complicated process and make it simpler   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in November 2016.

Interview

I was called in for an interview about three weeks after I applied. They were really nice and accommodating. There is one in college interview and another one where they take you to the company and give you a site tour. You must also take a test. Make sure to ask a lot of questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? And the rest of the questions were Describe a situation in which...? How did you handle it? and What were the results.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2013.

Interview

3 month process. Applied online. Take the online test seriously, without a passing score you will not get an interview. You will get phone call to set up a phone interview if your skills are a fit. Then actual interview with a senior manager.

Interview Questions

• STAR. Situation Task Action Result. Describe a time where you had conflict with your team.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Austin, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied on college careers website and was contacted for an interview. Interview itself was an hour and I was asked a multitude of questions. There were a few behavioral behavioral questions followed by several situational questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you prioritize projects with different timelines (short, moderate, long-term)   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in February 2013.

Interview

Long process. Behavior oriented questions with math skills involved. 3 interviews on 3 different days. First with HR analysts, then with Hiring Manager and then with the Plant Leadership Team.

Interview Questions

• How would you convinced someone to change his mind over an action plan that you think should be done different.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in December 2016.

Interview

Standard Questions, several relating to past experiences on how to deal with situations. There was a 3 part interview, informal with the junior engineers, one with the engineering manager, and one with another engineer. There is a skills test (similar to the practice test) that must also be taken on site.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a situation where you came up with what you thought was a better solution to one that has been used for several years, and your peers disagreed with the solution.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Iowa City, IA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Iowa City, IA) in November 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview and i was flown in for 2 interviews and about 2 weeks later. I was asked behavioral questions over the phone and the same with two different interviewers when i went over there, dinner, breakfast and lunch with some of the team and a site visit

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

The interviewers were kind and friendly. They asked for many examples of activities in which you have been determinant or leader. Before the interview with managers you are asked to perform a logical/mathematical test.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation in which you have been a leader.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Ann Arbor, MI) in September 2018.

Interview

Quantitative exam followed by 2 in-person interviews. If they are interested past the first two, they will bring you to the plant they are interested in showing you around. They will give you an offer at the end of the plant tour and interview if interested.

Interview Questions

• Situational / personal response question   1 Answer