Procter & Gamble Process Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 2, 2017

3.3

76 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Chattanooga, TN) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview process started with an online application. The next step was to take an online aptitude test. If you passed that they schedule a phone interview with you. During this stage they started asking several behavioral based questions and then asked me if i had any questions for them. The last stage is a face to face on site interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you faced a difficult challenge and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

I got another job offer elsewhere.

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in September 2009.

Interview

Proctor and Gamble contacted me via email and encouraged me to apply online for an engineering position with them. I applied online, and had to take several evaluations - Intelligence tests, skills tests, etc. They were somewhat difficult. It was the type of thing where they show you a complex pattern and you need to find the next one in the sequence, but more complicated than any I'd seen before. I did well, apparently, because they contacted me for a pre-screening interview. The woman I was supposed to interview with broke her ankle just before she came to campus, so it was changed to a phone interview. I didn't feel like that went well. She asked one or two questions which required me to think of a specific time when I had done something, like "Name a time when you have had to make a difficult decision." I'm a college student. People don't let me make difficult decisions. If I make a difficult decision, odds are it's personal and I wouldn't tell you. She asked 2-3 questions that were all "Name a time...." Apparently I did alright because they asked me to have an in-person, one on one interview on campus. The entire interview was "Name a time when you...." questions. Every questions focused on things I've done rather than what I've learned, what I enjoy, or what I'm capable of. They were very annoying and difficult. I only had one summer of internship experience, and it was difficult to think up answers on the spot. It was aggravating. And the interviewer didn't seem to be in a good mood at all, although I tried to be charming. This is by far the worst, most difficult interview I've ever had. Even if they'd given me an offer I would have declined - it was not a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when had an engineering solution which was implemented.   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you came up with a novel engineering solution.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in July 2017.

Interview

Was 2 tests, one online (assessments to measure skills and abilities that generally do not emerge from interviews. These assessments are critical as they help determine if you possess the competencies needed to be successful at P&G) and one Reasoning Test (GMAT model, this test measures your reasoning skills using numerical, logic-based and figural reasoning type questions in 65 minutes ) was at the factory , then 2 more interviews on the factory.

Interview Questions

• Describe one challenging situation you had to overcome?   1 Answer

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Euskirchen (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Euskirchen (Germany)) in February 2017.

Interview

One online assessment followed by participation in a career event and reasoning test. Five interviews in total with one or two interviewers, one of them technical questions, after the passing score of the reasoning test.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you took measures to increase productivity during a project.   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a time when you displayed leadership abilities.   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a time where you surpassed serious difficulties on the way to complete a project.   Answer Question
    • How would you react if you were notified that a deadline for a work project has been shortened.   Answer Question
    • How would you react if your carefully prepared work for a project was discarded in favor of something else.   Answer Question
    • How would you handle the task of implementing new procedures as a leader of a team of more experienced professionals that might not approve of the new methods.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

The interviewers were kind and friendly. They asked for many examples of activities in which you have been determinant or leader. Before the interview with managers you are asked to perform a logical/mathematical test.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation in which you have been a leader.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in August 2016.

Interview

Online Assessments, In-Person Assessment, Panel Interview, Telephonic Interview, Offer
    Overall they interview for the person, how you think, how you respond in different situations.
    I applied online then did some online assessments then I was called for in person assessment after that a panel interview was conducted of approx 1:35 hours, after that approx 2 hour telephonic interview was conducted by one of their operations manager. Then I was given the final offer.

Interview Questions

• Situation Bases Questions & Questions from Past Experience.
      What if you are in a meeting and your manager opens the door and talk with you in a very confronting tone? What would you do?
      If there is an assignment due next week what will you do to make it in time?   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2015.

Interview

after online application. i did one personality test then a reasoning test with numerical and logical parts. then i realized similiar reasoning test at a p&g office. then i got an invitation to a day visit where i had 3 official one semi official interview in a day. It was intense but everyone was really kind.

Interview Questions

• The questions are behavioral oriented. it is necessary to be prepared with lots of different examples where you lead or took initiative and solved problems.   Answer Question

Process Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2012.

Interview

After passing a logic test given online, there is a phone interview and scheduled day visit. At the day visit you take a logic and word reasoning test, then proceed to interview with the group you work with. They then extend an offer to you right on the spot if all goes well.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2011.

Interview

There was a Site Visit (Day Visit) after a phone interview for the position. The site visit was an individual visit with an interview, technical project reviews, lunch with current employees and a final acceptance offer that day.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to work with a difficult manager?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Boston, MA) in October 2014.

Interview

Phone Interview, Interview at a career fair, and flew in for a day visit to interview with three managers. Overall, most of the questions were behavioral questions and they did not ask me anything about the company

Interview Questions

• Name one time you worked in a team and things did not go accordingly as planned   Answer Question