Procter & Gamble Process Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 17, 2017

3.3

75 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

1 half hour phone interview and then a site visit with 2 interviews - about 1 hour each - and a site tour in the same day. A reading and numeric test had been done before the interviews.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioural questions e.g. one time you solved a problem, etc.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

A person from HR, two managers and the director of the company interviewed me. The process took a whole day. The difficulty of it was average, but mentally very tiring.

Interview Questions

• Speak about your diploma work. What do you expect from this position? What do you think, what will your tasks be in this position? Tell us a conflicting situation, and how did you solve the problem? Tell us an example when you worked in a group. What was your role in this work?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2013.

Interview

3 month process. Applied online. Take the online test seriously, without a passing score you will not get an interview. You will get phone call to set up a phone interview if your skills are a fit. Then actual interview with a senior manager.

Interview Questions

• STAR. Situation Task Action Result. Describe a time where you had conflict with your team.   1 Answer

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in November 2016.

Interview

I was called in for an interview about three weeks after I applied. They were really nice and accommodating. There is one in college interview and another one where they take you to the company and give you a site tour. You must also take a test. Make sure to ask a lot of questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? And the rest of the questions were Describe a situation in which...? How did you handle it? and What were the results.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Austin, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied on college careers website and was contacted for an interview. Interview itself was an hour and I was asked a multitude of questions. There were a few behavioral behavioral questions followed by several situational questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you prioritize projects with different timelines (short, moderate, long-term)   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Euskirchen (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Euskirchen (Germany)) in February 2017.

Interview

One online assessment followed by participation in a career event and reasoning test. Five interviews in total with one or two interviewers, one of them technical questions, after the passing score of the reasoning test.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you took measures to increase productivity during a project.   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a time when you displayed leadership abilities.   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a time where you surpassed serious difficulties on the way to complete a project.   Answer Question
    • How would you react if you were notified that a deadline for a work project has been shortened.   Answer Question
    • How would you react if your carefully prepared work for a project was discarded in favor of something else.   Answer Question
    • How would you handle the task of implementing new procedures as a leader of a team of more experienced professionals that might not approve of the new methods.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cairo (Egypt)).

Interview

Applied online. They responded in a few weeks for me to do their online test. It included several behavioral questions which were queit easy. After passing online test, I was invited to do in person reasoning test

Interview Questions

• Math, critical reasoning and figural reasoning questions. Very easy, 40 questions with 65 mins to answer   1 Answer

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in February 2013.

Interview

Long process. Behavior oriented questions with math skills involved. 3 interviews on 3 different days. First with HR analysts, then with Hiring Manager and then with the Plant Leadership Team.

Interview Questions

• How would you convinced someone to change his mind over an action plan that you think should be done different.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria (Egypt)

Interview

I did an online application , after that did an online assessment and waiting results.
    It's my dream company, hope to get that opportunity. Insallah i will get an offer soon. 😊

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Interview was ok. Fairly standard with an expectation of COntext action and result. Used examples from Uni and personal life. Make sure to have some examples. Use work experience examples and sport examples. Overall was ok-similar to other large companies.