Procter & Gamble Product Supply Associate Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Product Supply Associate Manager

Procter & Gamble Product Supply Associate Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Procter & Gamble

2.8

Product Supply Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in September 2015.

Interview

Apply online through website and after it you will get an email to do test.
the whole process as follows

recruitment process :
1. Online Test
2. Offline assesment test
3. 1st interview
4. 2nd interview
5. 3rd interview

after it you will get notification / phone call to do offering if you pass

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you have to lead a team   Answer Question
  • Tell me a time when you only have a limited resources to reach your goals   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Product Supply Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2011.

Interview

1. Online tests- numeric, verbal and logic. There's time limit and so, it need a bit practice before taking the real test online. The online test is supported by 3rd party.
    2. 1-on-1 interview. The famous P&G 8 questions were asked during the onsite interview. Interviewer was very nice and kind. The office was very nice
    3 Panel interview. There were 3 interviewers. They asked both behavioral and detailed questions based on your CV and possible working situation you will face. The questions were not technical.

Interview Questions

• What's the salary range are you expecting?   2 Answers
    • If your opinion is different from your line manager's, what will you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation

be flexible, especially for a college graduates
    consider total reward by the job

Product Supply Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2019.

Interview

I gave my online test in April and was contacted more than a month later about the interview process. Tickets were booked and the whole process lasted 1 day.

There were three rounds of interviews- all with senior management in Product Supply. The first round had two interviewers (which counted as two rounds) and a short while later I was sent to the third round with one person.

The interviewers were friendly and attentive. They asked me follow-up questions and listened patiently to everything I said.

The questions asked were mostly behavioral where I used the CAR (Context, Action, Result taken) approach and some questions were asked about my previous job experience/internship.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you led a team   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with someone working in your team   Answer Question
    • How would you tackle a situation when you are not able to complete an assigned task on time with your employees being managed by you.   Answer Question

Product Supply Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Mumbai (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

It was a telephonic interview. Earlier I had written the psychometric test. Then after more than a month I was called for the telephonic interview. Before the telephonic interview, the consultant called and asked about my martial status since the HR would shortlist on the basis of that. Again during the interview towards the end, I was asked questions on my martial status, plans of marriage and how will I manage after marriage. Then I was told I would be informed shortly. Every time I would call the HR , she would say I would be receiving an email shortly. It has been over 2 months now, haven't received any email.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were situation based. The interviewer put different situations and asked me to quote examples.   Answer Question

Product Supply Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in July 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was very candid and the interviewer went very well. They began from "Introduce Yourself", for which I was well prepared. They asked me questions based on my introduction, and later on jumped to Resume. Questions about my family and how I grew up were asked a lot too. About my internships, there were no questions, most of the interview was personality checks. They asked me many questions multiple times, like, "Tell me a situation where you took leadership yourself", after my answer they asked me, "very nice, and...?" they expected one more answer for the same question. The interview experience was amazing. He never made me feel I was giving an interview, but it was like a long conversation. It went for around 1.5 hours. I did not get the job, I must have made some mistakes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation where you volunteered for leadership.   1 Answer

Product Supply Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in April 2017.

Interview

The hiring process consisted of the online application, the online assessment, the onsite exam, the paper screening, and at least 3 interviews. The interviews are mostly situational type of questions.

Interview Questions

• How will you deal with a project when you need the help of an unavailable coworker   Answer Question

Product Supply Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in March 2017.

Interview

The first interview focuses on your past experience (behavioral interview). One tip from me: be honest! And don't e nervous because they are going to conduct the interview in a very friendly manner :)

Product Supply Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Mumbai (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Process was slow but great experience . It took the whole day. Lots of delay in giving the results. Logistics was however arranged nicely. The updates could however be better coordinated. But overall OK experience.

Associate Manager-Product Supply Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in December 2010.

Interview

came to know about this position from placement committee @ iitk. one can even apply directly from their careers website.
    their online application is an important process. Answer the questions in the online application precisely as they are asked again during the interview.
    there is an online personality assessment test consisting of 67 questions, mainly situational which decides if you are going to make it to the next round. read about it from their website.
    i got called for an interview in Delhi. first there was a written test for checking your aptitude. the test is quite easy and is not an elimination round. there is a sample test available on their website. the difficulty level will be almost similar to that.
    there are three rounds of interview totally. it goes something like this..there are actually 2 rounds..the 1st round is a 1:1 interview, with a middle manager level employee from the company..the second round was taken by a panel of 2 senior employees(with 25 yrs P&G exp in my case)...both of them give an individual feedback on you which is considered as the 2nd and the third interview...all rounds were hr rounds
    the interview is really testing. one thing to remember is to believe in yourself and make sure that you let them know in detail about any significant achievement in your life. the interview questions are completely based on the success drivers policy of P&G..its available on their website. they check you on almost all of those 9 success driver qualities. make sure you have 1-2 examples of achievements in your mind and be able convince them that you have those qualities.
    they listen to you very patiently, and ask you a lot of questions to assess you completely. they even answer your questions in detail.
    overall my experience was fantastic.

Interview Questions

• their questions were the usual hr questions. in fact a Google search for P&G hr interview questions will give lot of questions to prepare for. but the most important ones are the three questions you fill up during the online application. they are based on your leadership ability, innovation capability and ability to work under time and resource constraints.   Answer Question