Procter & Gamble Product Supply Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 23, 2017

3.1

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

Initial Phone interview. Asked 5 behavioral questions and then 2 situational questions.
Then traveled to Cincinnati for a test and an in person interview. First night I had dinner with a manager and got a chance to meet him and he got a chance to meet me. Then I met him the next morning and he drove me to the office for all of the test and the interview.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a coworker that was being difficult to work with   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (New York, NY).

Interview

I first applied online through their website and through my college's career services portal. Then, I took the two online tests (one was behavioral and one was puzzle/shape based). After this, I was notified electronically that I was invited for an on-campus interview. For this interview, they started out asking quesitons about my resume, then some pre-written behavioral questions, along with hypothetical scenarios asking how would you respond. A couple of days later, I got a call saying I was invited for a Day Visit at their headquarters in Cincinnati, where I took another written test (there's a practice test on their website) along with a second round interview. The structure was the same as the first interview. All questions can easily be answered using the CAR method.

Interview Questions

• 1. Describe a time you improved a process.
      2. Describe a time you disagreed with someone, and how you handled it.

1. Imagine you've been given four projects. You have a day to complete the first one, a week to complete the second one, a month to complete the third one, and a year to complete the fourth one. How would you address this?

There were more questions obviously but this is the structure of the two types.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Applied before my schools career fair (online test and application). Talked to P&G recruiter at career fair, set up an on campus interview. Typical questions, answer using CAR format. Another phone interview 3 weeks later, same type of questions (~1 hour). Got invited to a day visit, got to tour the facilities, take the longer on campus test (same type of questions just more difficult). One more interview on campus with again, same type of behavioral questions. Received an offer before leaving the campus.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time you had to solve a problem with conflicting data?   Answer Question
    • Give me a time when you've managed group conflict?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

Pretty much every question was behavioral. They have a set of 9 questions that they want you to answer, and any technical question they ask will stem from how you answer the questions. For example, if you talk about a robotics project, they might ask you to explain how you wrote PID code to make the bot drive straight.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to work with a group of others to accomplish a common goal?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Houston, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Worst interview experience ever. I have interviewed with P&G three times now, this year for a full time role. The first time was for an internship, I did not come prepared so it was pretty much my fault. The second time was again for an internship and this time I was prepared and knew what I was doing, but their interviewers are just out to get you. They will throw anything at you to invalidate your answer and eliminate you from the process. When they ask you a question, they will try to milk everything they possibly can out of you. Like I answered using the STAR method, gave a complete answer to the best of my abilities, but they keep asking follow up questions like "What did you learn from this experience?" or "What was the result of that". It is as if they are never satisfied with your answer. This year I interviewed for a full time PS role, and it was the same exact experience. Since I had this experience with them last year, I tried to give them the most complete answer possible, but in doing so I would forget about the question in the middle of my answer. On top of that, my interviewer was very rude, not breaking a smile during the entire interview and shutting down the questions I had for him at the end with one line answers. He really put me in the hot seat as well, saying that my answers to his questions were incomplete. Very unprofessional. Worst of all they make you take all these assessments, both online and in person and then they try to "defeat" you in the interview. Also, if you get rejected, you have to wait an entire year before you can be considered again. Honestly, this company is not worth it and I would never want to work here based on the experiences I had with their interview process. They are looking for a very particular type of personality and if you don't have what they are looking for then be prepared to be shut down. They are just out to waste your time. I am never applying here again and will never work here in my life.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you taught someone something new to improve a process   Answer Question

Product Supply Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Applied through school job board. Started with logic test that you have to take online when applying. After that I had an initial behavioral interview on campus, then flown out to Cincinnati for 2nd round interviews. They treated the interviewees extremely well, feeding us at really nice restaurants and housing us at a nice hotel. We got to tour the local facilities as well. Finally, you take another logic test for an hour and then have an interview with 1-2 upper-level management. Most people get the job once you make it to 2nd rounds.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, all behavioral. The logic tests are difficult in finding certain patterns from shapes.   Answer Question

Procter & Gamble Response

Oct 31, 2014 – Talent Acquisition

Glad to hear you had a positive interview experience! Our recruiting and hiring teams work really hard in hopes that this happens. While it's oftentimes a long, rigorous process, we're confident that... More

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2012.

Interview

Apply only and do a reasoning test. After the assessment, they will give you a call to set up the first interview(The one I got is a phone call interview). During the interview, in first part they will go through your resume to ask questions. Second part, they will ask 6-9 questions which belong to three different area - mind, people, agility. You can find lots of sample questions on Google. Just practice some and figure out 4-5 experience which you can answer most of the questions.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2008.

Interview

First they came to our compus career fair where you first learn about the company, then you apply online and then take a reasoning test (they do look at your results so do you best). Next they pick a few candidate based on your resume and test results (that is what I believe, but not 100% sure) for on campus interview. One or Two weeks after my first interview they contact me for an onsite visit/interview in the headquarter where you take the reasoning test again in person with 2 additional parts (math and reading) then you interview with the managers. Throughout the day people will share with you their experience with P&G and some of the projects they had done to give you an idea of how it is like to work in P&G. Overall very good interview process and experience. And they best is they usually make you an offer at the end of your day as long as your interview and test were good.

Interview Questions

• Questions about my personal life probably, dont remember any difficult questions tho.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pay and benefit was above average for the industry, no need to negotiate.