Procter & Gamble Product Supply Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Procter & Gamble Product Supply Interview Questions

Interviews at Procter & Gamble

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Atlanta, GA) in December 2018.

Interview

The interview process was easier than I thought. With the interview prep test, I was able to pass my first round interview and was approved for the onsite interview. Overall, P&G looks like a great fit for me and I know I will excel with any task delegated to me. I look forward to working with P&G!!

Interview Questions

• What made you want to work for P&G?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview was straight forward. They just ask some behavioral and situational questions using the C(context) A(actions) R(results) method. Once you do well on the phone interview. You'll move on the next step

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

3-stage process: pre-screening, in-person written assessment/on-campus interview, on-site final interview. The pre-screening was a short form of the interview. The written assessment is the same as the one in the online application but in-person to verify that you are the one who took it. The final interview was less of a behavioral assessment and more of seeing how you do under pressure and difficult questioning. Everyone seemed really passionate about their work, and were very easy to talk to outside of the interviews.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral questions, i.e. What is your greatest weakness, How did you react when someone challenged you?   Answer Question

Product Supply Interview

Anonymous Employee in Queenstown, Central (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Queenstown, Central (Singapore)) in November 2016.

Interview

1. Apply through P&G online portal
    2. Upload resume and receive an invitation to complete an online test
    3. Online test consists of two sections:
    - Questions to deduce personality
    - Logic Patterns
    4. Success in the completion of the online test leads to the invitation for a physical 1-hour MCQ test in P&G that consists of 3 sections (calculator is allowed):
    - Math
    - Passage Logic
    - Pattern Logic
    5. Fill up SDS form which needs to be submitted during the physical test and you will also be required to indicate the position you are interested in (i.e. product supply, brand manager and etc). The SDS form will be reviewed by the interviewers later on if you succeed to move to the next level.
    6. Success in completion of the physical test and scanning of resume will lead to an invitation for a 1st round interview
    7. 1st round interview will include situational questions and some questions related to the SDS form
    8. 2nd round interview (similar to 1st round interview but subjected to the interviewer's interest)
    9. Final interview (similar to 1st round interview but subjected to the interviewer's interest and more detailed)

Interviews can be done by managers with 5 years experience or even 20 years (very subjective)

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had a project which was supposed to be completed in 3 months timeframe but was reduced to 3 weeks due to urgency?   1 Answer

Product Supply Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ciudad de México (Mexico)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Ciudad de México (Mexico)) in November 2017.

Interview

The hiring process was expedited, appplication was quick and also the response, exams were a bit difficult. Questions were long to answer and a bit tricky. The human resources personnel was friendly

Product Supply Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Mumbai (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

There would be a psychometric test (read the website carefully to prepare, esp PVPs - ethics are super important), essay submission (3 subjective leadership questions) and an analytical test (basic math). If candidate clears the gate, then 3 rounds of interview - mainly behavioral.. Prepare lot of leadership and teamwork stories.

Interview Questions

• Describe when you faced a team challenge?   1 Answer

Product Supply Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2017.

Interview

Online test, on-site written test and 3 rounds of lengthy behavioural interviews, taking about 2 months to complete. Totally not technical, more focused on experiences and ideas. Interviewers are very friendly and helpful so the experience is not very stressful.

Product Supply Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

I got the online interview test at first. Once I passed the online test, I got a call from P&G that told me about the interview time. I received a video interview next.

Interview Questions

• The general 8 basic P&G questions and some situation adjustment questions.   Answer Question

Product Supply Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

First round is to do aptitude test online. Those who passed will go for an on-site IQ test which is composed of easy math questions and graphical logic deduction questions. If you pass, you will be given panel interview.

Interview Questions

• I didn't get into the panel interview round although they said I passed the on-site IQ test.   1 Answer

Product Supply Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Online assessment, assessment day - another assessment then 2 interviews. the assessments were not tough you just need to clear your head and focus but the rest of the process in nerve racking. if you dont get an offer in 2 days you didnt get the job.