Procter & Gamble Research and Development Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Procter & Gamble Research and Development Engineer Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Boston, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

The interviewing process was very casual. I was asked to complete a reasoning test a few minutes after my arrival. Next, I had a panel interview with two senior managers. Then, a couple informal interviews with R&D engineers. I also had the opportunity to chat with a newly hired individual who just like me had just graduated.

Interview Questions

• They had numerous behavioral questions and most of the questions asked during the interview with the senior managers had been asked during my phone interview.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Ann Arbor, MI) in September 2015.

Interview

Online application, and brief elevator pitch at a career fair. I was then invited to take an online logic/personality screen that qualified me for an on-campus interview. Following that, I was told I would be contacted again by phone if it was decided that I would move forward with the selection process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you took a leadership role in a group?   1 Answer

Research and Development Engineer Interview

Interview

A few interviews, a personality test, and a tour of the company with management

Anonymous Employee in Mehoopany, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Mehoopany, PA) in November 2010.

Interview

My university was not on Procter & Gamble's recruitment list, but I had access to a company referral that allowed me the chance to interview. Without that referral, I would not have been considered. There were two phone interviews, and a 2-day visit to their R&D HQ in Cincinnati, OH. The interview questions were standard; one technically oriented (but not a test), and the other more personality/leadership oriented.

Prior to the interview on site there was a cognitive reasoning test (IQ Test), but it didn't appear that much pressure was placed on it. In general, stress level seemed high, but people liked their jobs and had high praise for the company.

Interview Questions

• What has been the most technically challenging team-based experience that you have undergone.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation nor any room. After accepting the offer, my place of employment was moved from Cincinnati, OH to the much less desirable Mehoopany, PA.

Research and Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in January 2012.

Interview

1. Met the recruiter at a career fair
    2. Got an interview offer the night of the day for a next day interview