Procter & Gamble Researcher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 29, 2017

3.3

22 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2013.

Interview

It was as thorough as it could be. The primary screener was a corporate level well polished interviewer who made me feel comfortable. Later there were technical interviews with four technologists who work for the group that was hiring.

Interview Questions

• It was 40 years ago. What was your best team experience?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2015.

Interview

I had 2 rounds of interviews. they will ask you what you have learned from school and why you want to join their company(standard questions). the second round is more job-specific but also focus on your resume. I was also asked a technical question (process innovation method) on a brand new topic that I have never heard of nor thought about. They will test how you react to a real world problem and how you approach the problem to solve it.

Interview Questions

• What are your strength and weakness? Why our company? what have you learned in school? and some questions related to your resume and also situational questions.   Answer Question

Researcher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

First you have to go through an online test after your application submission on the career portal. Then you may get called down for a on-site Reasoning test with a time limit, taken with a group of candidates. Finally an interview with 2 interviewers (considered Rounds 1 & 2).

Interview Questions

• Pick a P&G brand/product and tell me how you would improve on it.   Answer Question

Researcher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

There are online tests, as well as a written test. After passing all 3, you will then be asked to come down for an interview. There will be another final round of interview which determines if you will be offered a position in the company. The duration of the entire process is very lengthy therefore you have to be prepared to wait.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared for situational questions, such as crisis management. Be sure to mention the results of your actions. Show that you take on ownership of projects/tasks.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2010.

Interview

I was contacted to come in for a day visit. The day visit consisted of a tour of the building, a test, an interview, and I was able to meet with some employees and ask questions about their experience.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult part of the process was the interview. 3:1 is pretty intimidating.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2010.

Interview

The process I went through started by taking the online tests. It takes a while. After passing the tests, you can be contacted for a phone interview. I had a phone interview that was focused on asking me what I've done and what experiences I had. I then was told they wanted to do an in person interview. For the in person interview, there was a full day event. I was flown in and taken to dinner the night before. The following day I had to take the same online test in person. I went through a panel interview followed by a research plant tour. I was allowed to ask questions and was encouraged to. We went to lunch and did the process again. I had another tour and panel interview. In the end I was offered the full time position.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how technology could be used to help the company.   2 Answers

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Researcher Interview

Application

The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in August 2011.

Interview

I applied online and completed two assessments. I received a phone call two months later informing me that I was selected for a phone interview. The interviewer asked situational/behavioral interview questions. The interview lasted for an hour. I advise anyone seeking employment with P&G to prepare well for their interview. I read several books of interview questions and practiced with friends beforehand. A few months later a P&G representative called to inform me that the company announced a hiring freeze :(.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to solve a problem at work.   Answer Question

Researcher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in January 2011.

Interview

Still ongoing - have not received and answer yet.

On-line personality test

2 phone interviews with questions about leadership, teamworking, creativity, etc.

Researcher Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Applied online, then called up for reasoning test after one month. Even receive email stating that I have passed the test benchmark, but only shortlisted will be notified for interview. Until now, one month after the test, i have not been called and I think I lost the chance.

Research Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Applied Online. Haven't heard back yet. Made me do some assessment online - series of speed quiz online on logic questions. There is resume submission and cover letter as well.