Procter & Gamble Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Procter & Gamble Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at Procter & Gamble

3.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

First round on campus. All behavioral questions. Lots of questions about teamwork- have lots of teamwork examples ready to draw upon. Also took a pretty difficult reasoning paper screening test at first round. Second round, flew to Cincinnati for final round. Dinner the night before and one panel interview then next day. Again, all behavioral. "Tell me about yourself." "Why P&G" etc. with more teamwork questions repeated. Really friendly people.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you made a significant change and the effect of the change   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

I applied online and talked to a recruiter at a career fair at my school. If you pass their online reasoning test then they look at your resume. If they like what they see you may be invited to have a phone interview. My interviewer was an alumni from my school and very friendly. He asked a lot of situational/behavioral questions. A few weeks later I received an invite to take a proctored reasoning test. This was one much more difficult than I expected. A week later I received an email that I was not moving forward.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (New York, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

Not given a chance to interview. "...HR contact has to manage several open jobs & has to review hundreds of applicant resumes. It is would be impossible for her to follow up with every applicant to every position. " Yes, I know but this is being said or mentioned every time I follow-up to find out about the status of my application and/or cover letter & resume submittal. This is disheartening. Americans want to work. Companies are not hiring enough jobs and HR and Managerial staff are not considering valid qualifications.

Interview Questions

• Very…by the book Had a phone interview with HR department, met with branch manager and then with regional manager   1 Answer

Had a better offer.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online before going to the company's booth at my schools career fair. I received an email that told me to fill out the personality/reasoning test online. I got an email back to schedule a phone interview with a director of one of the sales offices, this was about a two weeks after completing the assessment. From there I was asked to take the reasoning test again at one of the certified locations. After about a week I heard back from the company that I was invited to attend the sales intern candidate conference in Cincinnati. I attended the conference in which there were two interviews. The following business day after the conference I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Give an example a way that you have had to make a decision based on analytical data.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

Extensive application process. Started out with an online application. That then unlocked an online logic test and a personality test. If you passed both of those, they contacted you via phone for a one on one interview. They had a set of questions to ask you (and had to fill in something on their end). Then, if you passed that, they brought you in to an office to take a reasoning test in person. If you passed that, they flew you to Cincinnati for a final round panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you solved a problem with limited resources.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Phone screen and initial testing, then 2 on 1 in person interview at headquarters and another round of testing. Phone screen was very easy. Interview at headquarters was a little more challenging but similar questions

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Not too difficult. The ordinary interview process, but there is testing. It is important to study for those test, because everything else will be normal. Like any other interview do your research and be yourself.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2018.

Interview

Super long process, The questions are very basic. Maintain professional, show personality but be serious - they like the CAR format, don't trust that if you make it to the final interview that you are guaranteed to get it.

Interview Questions

• Very basic, top 20 most asked questions, "Tell me about a time when you improved a process"   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in August 2018.

Interview

Put in contact with HR through an employee referral. The process took about two months from start to finish. Interviewed with managers in the sales division. Basic behavioral questions that revolve around P&G's culture. Two rounds of behavioral interviews. Review their employee culture and standards to shape your responses to that.

Interview Questions

• When have you taken initiative on a project or at work?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Online and in person. The people there are very smart and friendly. I think it gave me good practice although I did not receive the job. Be prepared to explain yourself why you are a good fit and can adapt to new challenges.