Procter & Gamble Supply Chain Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Procter & Gamble Supply Chain Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Procter & Gamble

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Very thorough. There was an online application, followed by a phone interview, then a written test, then an in-person interview, then another written test. No part of this was particularly stressful. It was just a very long process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you adapted to change.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Did not make it beyond online questions. I would have preferred follow up on exactly where and on what they felt was lacking. Some employers provide that option.

Interview Questions

• online test, telephone interviews, on site interview   2 Answers

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Warsaw (Poland)) in May 2014.

Interview

4 Steps, First multiple choice which is in the Internet , then reasoning test in their building(quite easy, same as in every website), first interview with one person, ask for general question also including some behavioral question "How did u handle,manage, etc" and question like "did u have any conflict, or disagreement with your managers" . In the last step with the one manager and top of Poland .

Interview Questions

• In the last part of interview its more in depth interview rather than general so they are asking specific measurements of your achievements   Answer Question

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in March 2012.

Interview

The interview wasn't tough as I expected. Questions were about my life, opinion, and experience. It was more like a conversation, or a discussion, not an interview.

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2008.

Interview

The interview process is broken up into 4 components, 1) online test 2) written test 3) interview with the functional HR manager 4) an interview with 3 band III managers. The offer is then usually made by the Associate director. Just be yourself and don't lie and you should be fine. They are looking for people with certain types of behaviours and personalities, so if you pretend at the interview, you may suffer once hired.

Interview Questions

• The questions are not that tough, they are mostly situational questions as P&G strongly believes that they can train people, so specific technical knowledge is not required.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Didnt get to negotiate

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Rome (Italy)) in July 2011.

Interview

The online Reasoning test is the first step of the interview process, then a series of three individual interviews. The interviews are focused on evaluating personal skills, with no technical questions. They are based on previous working experience, I have been asked to describe situations where I have shown the skills indicated in the resume.

Interview Questions

• Could you describe one case in your working experience where you have demonstrated leadership experience?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bournemouth, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Bournemouth, England (UK)) in May 2012.

Interview

Online Test

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cairo (Egypt)) in September 2011.

Interview

I took the reasoning test. The questions weren't difficult. They were more or less like the examples on thier website. The only problem in the test is the time.. you have to be quick in answering and if you can't answer all the questions, don't leave it unanswered. You have a probability of 25% to get it right.

Interview Questions

• The exam was divided into verbal, math and some shapes.   1 Answer

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in May 2010.

Interview

Very informative, and very thorough, conduct a phone interview first, talking about background and what they are looking for, asking about what kind of salary I was looking for. After that it was a 1:1 interview with the VP of Operation. Take me to see some of their product lines. After one week then it came the job offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself as a communicator between line of conflict   Answer Question

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2011.

Interview

I applied online after talking to P&G reps at my school. After applying online I took an assessment test. After that was a 1 on 1 interview. Standard behavioral questions. 1 hour long.