Procter & Gamble Supply Chain Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Procter & Gamble Supply Chain Manager Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Very thorough. There was an online application, followed by a phone interview, then a written test, then an in-person interview, then another written test. No part of this was particularly stressful. It was just a very long process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Warsaw (Poland)) in November 2015.

Interview

The process is like any others said, 4 steps.
    Step 1. screening Resume
    Step 2. Reasoning test (logical, IQ, Numerical test)
    Step 3. Initial Interview with a department manager
    Step 4. Final interview with 2 manager, one of them is the director of the Warsaw Planning Center
    You should be honest about yourself, show that you want to work for P&G, want to stick with the company for long-ter otherwise if your qualification is good enough, you might not get the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to apply for P&G? What is your future plan for the next 5, 10 years?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2015.

Interview

Online tests, first round easy, second round more difficult. Can use practice IQ tests found online to practice, I found them helpful. Make sure you're in a sharp frame of mind. Practice is the most helpful for the IQ tests, shape manipulation etc., the personality test is more difficult to prepare for, should most likely be answered honestly.

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Warsaw (Poland)) in May 2014.

Interview

4 Steps, First multiple choice which is in the Internet , then reasoning test in their building(quite easy, same as in every website), first interview with one person, ask for general question also including some behavioral question "How did u handle,manage, etc" and question like "did u have any conflict, or disagreement with your managers" . In the last step with the one manager and top of Poland .

Interview Questions

• In the last part of interview its more in depth interview rather than general so they are asking specific measurements of your achievements   Answer Question

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bournemouth, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Bournemouth, England (UK)) in May 2012.

Interview

Online Test

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in March 2012.

Interview

The interview wasn't tough as I expected. Questions were about my life, opinion, and experience. It was more like a conversation, or a discussion, not an interview.

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2011.

Interview

I applied online after talking to P&G reps at my school. After applying online I took an assessment test. After that was a 1 on 1 interview. Standard behavioral questions. 1 hour long.

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cairo (Egypt)) in September 2011.

Interview

I took the reasoning test. The questions weren't difficult. They were more or less like the examples on thier website. The only problem in the test is the time.. you have to be quick in answering and if you can't answer all the questions, don't leave it unanswered. You have a probability of 25% to get it right.

Interview Questions

• The exam was divided into verbal, math and some shapes.   1 Answer

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Rome (Italy)) in July 2011.

Interview

The online Reasoning test is the first step of the interview process, then a series of three individual interviews. The interviews are focused on evaluating personal skills, with no technical questions. They are based on previous working experience, I have been asked to describe situations where I have shown the skills indicated in the resume.

Interview Questions

• Could you describe one case in your working experience where you have demonstrated leadership experience?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in May 2010.

Interview

last month filled in application form on the P&G's site. They responded with a preposition to answer some behavourial questions on-line. 2 weeks later I visited their hedquaters in kiev for reasoning test. 45 questions in 65 minutes. Nort very difficult but the lack of time. Just few days earlier received invitation to a personal interview. Still waiting.