Procter & Gamble Systems Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Procter & Gamble Systems Analyst Interview Questions

3.1

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

1 round on campus, and a long day of interviews on site. (Most of their recruiting is college hires) There was a lag between the two that sped up immensely when I had a competing offer. They did drug test. (This was seveal years back, not sure if they still do)

The process was simultaneously thorough and respectful of my time. I met with a large group of people on the on-site portion. Some of them were peer interviews, many were behavioral, one was technical.

Afterwards they also brought me out for a selling day. (Not sure if they still do this)

Interview Questions

• Very behavioral. "Can you give me an example of where..."   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Warsaw (Poland)).

Interview

An online application, followed by a written reasoning test and two interviews. The last interview is with a panel (2-3) of managers. During the interview you are asked questions about your past experiences. Make sure you research the career section of the P&G website to get more details on the process and examples of the reasoning test and interview questions.

Systems Analyst Interview

Interview

The entire hiring process is a 5-step process. The process starts from from filling-up the Taleo job posting, and the taking 2 different types of tests (1 online, 1 written). If the applicant passes these 2 exames, then there will be screening interview and a panel interview.

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

The hiring process includes an online assessment, termed as the P&G Online Reasoning Test. The questions are geared towards identifying your leadership potential so you should expect questions ranging from situational cases, and how your personality and skills are applied.

The interview part is the most challenging for me, as the questions are not the ones I am expecting. The questions are case-based and it requires you to share your leadership experience and how you overcome issues an conflicts either during your school days, or personal experiences.

Interview Questions

• The question related to the "opportunity areas" (this is the term replacing the 'weaknesses") wherein you are being asked what are your perceived opportunity areas and how are you improving on it/overcoming it, and you have to support with real life experiences of sort.   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2013.

Interview

Online Quiz, On-site quiz, 3 rounds of interviews. They are assessing based on PEAK Performance in the candidates. Do your research online on these qualities and make sure you talk about those points when you're doing your interviews.

Interview Questions

• What is your leadership experience?   1 Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Warsaw (Poland)).

Interview

smooth and clear. you start with typical test for analytical skills and logical thinking which is followed by 3-4 interviews. be prepared to give many different examples of situations where you showed leadership, solved problems and... showed leadership ;)

Interview Questions

• don't remember in details but I got something about assessing the size of flipcharts market in the country   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2013.

Interview

Applied online, did the personality assessment along with the pattern completion test.
    Wrote an exam at their local office (Math, Verbal comprehension, Pattern completion). Did first interview in local office again with 2 employees. 2 weeks later went to HQ for final interview. The people there were really nice, welcoming and available for questions the day before the interview. The interview went well, all expected behavioral questions. Had a feeling the interviewers weren't as experienced as the ones of the previous interview. At the end of the interview, I was told to expect an answer within 2 weeks I never heard back despite trying on various occasions to get a feedback. It may be doubt the sincerity of their values and principles concerning people and reactivity.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to adjust yourself quickly in order to handle it
      Tell me about a time where you made a mistake and how did you handle it   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Have to take two different tests (one online, one in person). Final rounds are onsite with a tech and comp interview.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in June 2012.

Interview

Everything is done online with no employee referrals so you can ensure that there is no politics. First you take online test form, then global reasoning exam in the office, then once you pass and chosen, you will need to have 3-4 interviews, mostly focused on leadership. Make sure that you have a lot of leadership experiences prepared so you can use this during the interview.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in April 2012.

Interview

My hiring process was generally quick, took less than a month. Other applicants wait for several months. You need to create a candidate profile online and then take a personal self assessment exam. You will then be invited onsite to take a Global Reasoning Test. If you pass, you will undergo 3-4 rounds of interview before the final offer.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions are situational. E.g. Cite an example of when you had to resolve conflict with your colleagues.   Answer Question