Procter & Gamble Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Procter & Gamble Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated Jan 23, 2017

3.1

Finance & Accounting Grad Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)).

Interview

Initial Online Application Process.
    Online Numerical, Verbal and Logical Reasoning Alongside Character Test
    Interview at Office - Involving retest of all tests and two one hour long back to back interviews

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you failed
      A time when you have lead a team and supported others
      A time when you have helped someone in your team
      A time when you have created something
      Then hypothetical situational based questions
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

I have had my first interview with P&G the last week, via WebEx, for an internship position. The interviewer was extremely nice and made everything easier. The interview lasted for around 50 minutes and included behavioural and CV questions. I found it very useful to practice answers in advance, looking at questions which were previously asked by P&G interviewers. I passed the first interview and currently I am waiting to attend the next one.

Interview Questions

• Q: Describe a time when you took the initiative and improved a process.
      Q: What are in your opinion the top three most important qualities of a leader?
      1 Answer

Graduate Sales - CCA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrogate, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Harrogate, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

First you apply for the CCA, a 3 day assessment process in December. You send off a CV and cover letter, as well as filling in all of your details. Then you are asked to do a questionnaire and some reasoning tests, which were not too hard.
    If you make it through these, you have a video interview, roughly 45-60 mins, based on your past experiences and then 2 Q's on what you'd do in an imaginary situation.
    After this I was invited into their Harrogate office for an assessment day - another reasoning test (numerical, verbal and logical), which was on paper, with 40 Q's in 65 mins, which was plenty of time.
    If you passed this, you had another interview, which was the same set up as the video one.
    After this, I was invited to the CCA, and if that goes well you receive a job offer!

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to save money or reduce costs on a project?   Answer Question

Finance and Accounts Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)).

Interview

Outdated! After passing 2 tests through the computer at home was invited to an interview! I was asked when I was free for an interviww and they gave me an interview for a date I was not free, not a good start from their side so had to re-arrange!

Stated on confirmation I was required to do ANOTHER test follwed by interview! Fine!

Went to interview to have to complete a reasoning test first, for which they put the answers in a machine and tells you if you pass or fail! I failed, and was asked to vacate the premises! Along with, please re-apply as your CV is what we are looking for! I never even got an interview as they based a Machines common sense better than on their own common sense! They didnt get to know me, my capabilities or my goals in life, people perform in better areas than others, and I know what I do I am damn good at it!

It never once stated if I failed I would have to leave in the confirmation OR when I arrived, and if this was the case I would never have gone as to me I feel used unnecessarily and had my time wasted on 3 tests! I do not feel this role would have actually been good for me based on the way they conduct their 'interviews' and will not re-apply again to a company where I would just be classed as a number!

Process and Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Manchester, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

Apply online with C.V. and Cover Letter. Afterwards if successful, online behavioral, situational and IQ questions.Then Telephone interview. The telephone interview is quite friendly. They will ask you all sorts of questions and just be prepared to ask some questions back. Interview took about an hour.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)).

Interview

Interview Questions

• Friendly welcoming culture and informal style interview spent time getting to know you as an individual and setting out matching your skills to the role. Check if you are a people fit.   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/A

Oral B Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in September 2016.

Interview

Stage 1 - online tests
    Stage 2 - web call / FaceTime call with general CV screening / experiences / strengths and weakness all the normal sort o stuff
    Stage 3 - maths test, verbal reasoning test & face to face at head office. covered similar sort of questions as in stage 2, just with someone more senior
    Stage 4 - another face to face

I withdrew from the process after stage 3 as I decided it wasn't the right fit for me. The manager I met with pretty much told me they wanted someone who didn't want to develop out of the role…she said that they give you extra projects but don't really look to develop people out of their role.

Interview Questions

• Strengths / weaknesses
      Example of leadership
      When have you had to manage / influence a process and what did you do
      Answer Question

R&D Researcher Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Test and and interview, to get interview you had to get 75% plus in the test. Interview was general questions you would expect in an interview, nothing technical. Very friendly.

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

After uploading my cv and covering letter, I then had to complete an online psychometric test.
    After a couple of weeks I received an email saying I had got through to the next stage. This is a video call and lasts about an hour.
    I found out a week later I had gone through to the next stage, you are invited to their head office where I then had to do an hour long numerical and reasoning test.
    They tell you straight away if you have passed the test or not, if you do pass you go through to the final interview stage which for me was about an hour long with 2 people.

Questions were "Give an example of a time when......" and you should answer in the structure of STAR.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you have had to deal with conflict.   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a time you have had to show leadership.   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a time when you have coached someone.   Answer Question

Brand Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I didn't hear back for a while after completing the online assessment, after contacting them a video interview was swiftly arranged, this lasted around an hour and was fairly informal

Interview Questions

• Whats your favourite brand?   1 Answer