Procter & Gamble Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 7, 2017

3.1

114 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Manchester, England (UK)).

Interview

45 minute interview where the interviewer present himself and then asks you to describe who you are and why you applied to this job. The. He starts laying questions and at the end you can ask your own. 1 interviewer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

Online application of very basic information and CV submission, online tests on numerical and personality, video interview with a manager from the division, on-site tests which are similar to the online ones, final interview with the director at the office

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

A psychometric test followed by two face to face interviews, two weeks apart. The test was fairly easy as were the interviews. They mainly asked behavioural questions and wanted to see if you would fit in with their culture.

Interview Questions

• Show an example of where you have used communication to resolve an argument?   Answer Question

Finance Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in September 2017.

Interview

I got invited to do a video interview after applying online and doing online assessments. I had to access the video on my computer but the interviewer then called on my phone so we were using both phone and computer at the same time. The interviewer was very friendly and helped calm the nerves by talking about himself and his position first. The questions were only competency based.

Marketing Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (London, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

The Webcom interview experience was very negative.
    The interviewer was in a really noisy office with people buzzing all around.
    Then she asked me to introduce myself briefly and answer questions such as 'why P&G' 'Why marketing'.
    Then it turns into a really intensive section, with intensive questions focusing on leadership, your ability to cope with challenges within a tight time constraint etc.
    The last section was focused on situational judgement type of questions, including 'How would you start a campaign for Pampers?'
    'How would you manage a project that has been delayed, facing with three other projects with pending deadlines?'

I was really distracted by the noise while answering questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage a project that has been delayed, facing with three other projects with pending deadlines   Answer Question

Brand Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

3 interviews, about 30 minutes each. Overall a pleasant experience, very much based on CV and previous experiences (competences).
    Overall very friendly, but down to business, I didn't receive any curveball questions that I did not expect, however they expected very thorough answers.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Started off with an online application which required the normal information. This was followed by online tests and subsequently if you are successful you'll proceed to the interview stage. In my case it was a video interview because I am currently abroad from the location I am applying for. After this I was invited to one of their local offices to take a reasoning test. The company was very accommodating for my situation. Finally there's a more specific interview relating to your business area.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you changed the method of the way something is usually done?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

First there is the online application form, it will require 5-10 minutes if it is the first time you fill it because the fields cannot be completed by uploading CV. Once your application is received you will have to take the assessment center tests, those will include figure, numerical and situational questions. If you are successful with the assessment centre you will be contacted in order to have a video interview with someone from the office you could be working in. After 5-10 working days you will know the result of the interview and if you do, you will have a final round with the manager of the branch you applied to.

Product Supply Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Online assessment, assessment day - another assessment then 2 interviews. the assessments were not tough you just need to clear your head and focus but the rest of the process in nerve racking. if you dont get an offer in 2 days you didnt get the job.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (London, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

I got a video interview about a week later after I completed the online test. The interview followed certain procedures similar to any interview you will get from other companies, including ice-breaking, competency-based and situational questions and in-depth talk. The interviewer was very nice to tell me about her story at P&G first. Then I was asked about my motivation to join P&G and my previous experiences about leadership, collaboration and creativity. These questions are not difficult to answer if you make full preparations.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you worked with others.
      Tell me about a time when you were a leader.
      How did you come up with a great idea to reuse resources?
      How did you deal with a difficult project and ensure its success?   Answer Question