Prodapt Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Prodapt Interview Questions

2.7

Vice President Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tarrytown, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Prodapt (Tarrytown, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

The initial phone conversations were very compelling and the company was referred by a number of colleagues in the industry. However, the process was very poor and indicates the total lack of infrastructure in the USA yet (they are a very strong company in India) and understanding of recruiting mature American professionals. The role and process was very vague. Even the interview was vague on what the role was. Though they bought the airplane ticket for the final interview and booked a hotel, they never provided information on how to get to the office, location, etc. Thank goodness for Google....they never reimbursed me for the hotel, meals or taxi. Be careful of this organization for they will take advantage of you.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to see examples of proposals, presentations, deliverables....it was all about showing concrete material. It was like they were not at all interested in me as a person or employee only about my output which was really strange for a VP level position.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Prodapt (Chennai (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

technical round -aptitude,database questions-oracle,sql,java etc
    gd,technical hr and face to face interview.
    enjoyed whole process !positive experience
    HR executives are very friendly and select the candidates based on talent only
    if you have right talent about telecom and respective programming language you are in!

Senior Operation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Prodapt (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

2 Rounds of Interview
    Technical and Managerial Round
    I got the offer accepted the offer ,but at the last moment .They called and told me that there is no project , Such a lair scammer they are . due to this i last my current job and Now i am looking for job .I trusted the brand "Prodapt" .But they are cheaters ,scammers , Unprofessional.HR policy is worst .I would recommend don't trust these SCAMMERS PRODAPT.

Interview Questions

• Question asked related to Broadband like DSL, DLAM, ONT , GPON ,ATM , and monitoring tools   1 Answer

Java Tech Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Prodapt in January 2016.

Interview

Hi, Guys please spend some time to read my review. I have 10 yrs of exp in JAVA/J2EE and gone for interview at prodapt, prince infocity|| at chennai.First round happened on saturday which was good and interviewer is very soft. Second round scheduled on today (Monday). The interviewer who took second round of interview thinking himself as java author. His attitude is not good and does not know how to behave professionally. The way of doing interview was in command way. Prodapt has somewhat good name at outside but becoz of these people definitely prodapt company will get bad name in future. My suggesstion is to management team that first explain the interview process to your employees that how to behave politely with professionals. No one knows every thing. If you see any branded companies no one behaves like this. I know lot of things in java those may not be known by others. The interviewer was asking out of box questions like ' In 10 yrs of exp.what is the need to change 4 companies'? See how stupid question it is? This question should be asked by HR. In that case then why these people called me for interview?That too he does not know vulnerabilities in web application but he interviewed me. Worst interview process. Then i called point of contact and explained this situtation. Guys,Remember one thing. 'Everything should go in request way not in command way in any organization'. Finally, think before you go for interview at prodapt.There are lot of good companies. Dont waste your time at Prodapt.

Interview Questions

• Questions which are not related to Tech lead   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Prodapt (Chennai (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Worst Interview Process. They have to understand for what position they are hiring and what would be their roles and responsibilities. They will waste our time for a face to face interview. They will bargain for salary.

Applications Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Prodapt in March 2008.

Interview

I asked my friend to refer me for Technical Architect position in Bangalore. I am in US. It was so confusing that initially HR thought I am looking for a position in US