Production Resource Group Shop Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Production Resource Group Shop Technician Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Production Resource Group

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Shop Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Production Resource Group in March 2013.

Interview

The process is very slow and communication is troublesome, but when you do manage to speak with the HR rep and the managers, they are very welcoming and genuinely interested to hear what you have to say. They take the time to ask detailed questions about past experience, future goals and what you would like to get out of working for PRG.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself with the company along the line?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation phase began with them asking what you would like to make and then counter offers until each party is satisfied. WARNING: Do not be deceived; they will try to undercut you as much as possible to get you started working for them for as low of a dollar amount as possible. Example: Interviewee would like to start at $21.00/hr, company offers $15.00, end up settling at $16.50.

Other Interview Reviews for Production Resource Group

Shop Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Production Resource Group (Denver, CO) in February 2012.

Interview

Applied online, included personality test and resume. Received a phone call - unexpected phone interview. Interviewer attempted to dissuade me from taking the job - made it sound very hard or very boring. But I still wanted the job. Got a 1:1 interview, met HR manager, toured the shop. Basic skills questions, again attempted to dissuade me from taking position. Still wanted it. Five days later, received the call that I've been accepted. Also had to take a drug test/driver physical.

Interview Questions

• This job can be very hard and very boring, sometimes at the same time. Are you sure you want it?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work for PRG?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating really. This is the salary, take it or leave it. I tried to push for more, an extra dollar/hour, but there was no budging. "Maybe after the 90 day review." We'll see, I guess...