Professional Orthopedic and Sports Physical Therapy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Professional Orthopedic and Sports Physical Therapy Interview Questions

Updated Nov 30, 2016

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Professional Orthopedic and Sports Physical Therapy

PT Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Professional Orthopedic and Sports Physical Therapy (New York, NY).

Interview

Very easy and quick process. I got in for an interview within 1 week of hearing from them and had a job offer the following week. Overall, pretty straight forward interview.

Interview Questions

• They did a mix of questions about myself and the clinical aspect. They asked what I was looking for in a company and what type of growth potential I would be interested in.   Answer Question

Physical Therapy Aide Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Professional Orthopedic and Sports Physical Therapy.

Interview

Questions about current education, future application to graduate school (was criticized on the schools I spoke about)
    Questions about prior experience (which was criticized because they did not use the techniques I described)
    Tour around the facility
    Felt spoken down to and uncomfortable and was offered a position I did not apply for and was wondering why I was even called.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the patients you have seen in your prior experience?   Answer Question

Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Professional Orthopedic and Sports Physical Therapy (New York, NY).

Interview

Talk about yourself in terms of whether or not you are interested in the field, your experiences, your character. Your strengths and weakness. Your college experience. When you're able to work

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for when it comes to working with the company. Your strengths and weakness.   Answer Question

Medical Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garden City, NY

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Professional Orthopedic and Sports Physical Therapy (Garden City, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

The process went really quickly maximum three days. I applied say on a Sunday night , they called on a Monday afternoon and I had an interview on Tuesday, I got hired that same day. The interview was really easy and comfortable they told me about the facility and the population being seen there etc.

Interview Questions

• What assets can you bring to a busy office like this one   Answer Question

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Professional Orthopedic and Sports Physical Therapy (Corpus Christi, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

My interview was quick and straight to the point. I was called back for to shadow the employee that was leaving due to Medical issues. Later that day I got the call stating i was hired and can start as soon as the following day. The best part was no weekends and Monday thru Friday 8:00-5:00pm.

Anonymous Interview

Application

Interview

It was easy. Asked basic interview questions. The interviewer came out extremely late, about an hour. Looked as if she'd been sleeping in the back. But other than that it was a pretty easy interview.

Medical Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Summit, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Professional Orthopedic and Sports Physical Therapy (Summit, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

It was very quick and the questions asked weren't too over the top. They were friendly and made you feel welcomed and comfortable. You were met with either one person or thre . Three is a little intimidating, but the interview goes fairly quick. Only downfall if you live in NJ is you have to go to NYC for a week to train as a receptionist. You don't get reimbursed for those expenses either.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the future?   1 Answer

Pt Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Professional Orthopedic and Sports Physical Therapy (New York, NY).

Interview

Referred by another employee, met with clinical director, and hired shortly after due to high need for help. Very busy location. Director was very kind, and was very eager to hire after seeing a background in PT.

Interview Questions

• What prior experiences of yours could help you as an aide?   Answer Question