Professional Research Consultants Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Professional Research Consultants

2.7

Phone Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Professional Research Consultants (Omaha, NE) in October 2013.

Interview

There was an in-person interview that asked some basic background questions. They also did a timed typing test to ensure that one could be on the phone while working on the computer at the same time. Once hired, there is a 2 week training process,

Interview Questions

• Do you have any past experience as a phone interviewer?   1 Answer

Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Professional Research Consultants (Omaha, NE) in September 2014.

Interview

Typing test, read through a list of medical terminology for pronunciation. I did a mock phone call with the interviewer by reading from a script and responding to generic prompts, general questions about interests, hobbies, how I would handle a difficult customer, etc.

Interview Questions

• How would you reply if someone told you that they were not interested in participating but remained polite?   1 Answer

Interviewer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Professional Research Consultants.

Interview

You have to fill out the application in person, I got a call for an interview within the week, after the interview I received a job offer within a week it's a very fast processes. In the interview you are asked the typical questions such as strengths/weaknesses, why you think this job is a good fit, etc. You are also given a typing test and asked to look over a list of medical terms and pronounce them.

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Vista, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Professional Research Consultants (La Vista, NE) in June 2016.

Interview

They kept me waiting for 30 minutes after my scheduled interview time. Then a set of tests were administered and then I was sent home. No actual interview took place.

Interview Questions

• No interview took place. Only a series of tests were administered.   Answer Question

Associate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Professional Research Consultants (Omaha, NE) in November 2018.

Interview

A fairly detailed process. After the application you come in for spelling/wonderlic/aptitude tests/additional tests for your role. After that, if they like your scores you have a meeting with the VP/CEOs wife, which is pretty informal just to see if you're a good culture fit. If you are, you take another personality test. If you get that far, you will get another interview with the department manager, which is basically the last step. You probably will get the job if you make it that far and they like you.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable using technology, tell me about a time when... Etc.   Answer Question

Telephone Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Professional Research Consultants (Omaha, NE).

Interview

Went in for my interview, checked in at front desk. My interview was performed in a front room area near the front desk.

The interviewer was pleasant. We talked about my abilities, and what the job entails. I had to take a typing and accuracy test, which was simple. I had to read a list of medical terms for pronunciation purposes. I went through a survey to see how comfortable I was with the material, which was easy. The interview took approximately 25 minutes.

They said my application had to go through a “process” before I am offered the job. This gave me a sense that the environment here is very bureaucratic for my application to have to go through some unnecessary red tape. I thought it to be very suspicious.

You don’t really get a sense of the company or culture from the interview. You don’t get to see where you would be working, so it was a little misleading. I found the front desk area to be very professional looking and well put together, but when I started working the environment was very casual, uncomfortable, and odd. The actual working environment is completely different from the impression I was given during the interview. I worked in the consumer coliseum.

I would say that the interview does not give an accurate sense of what it would be like working here.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Professional Research Consultants (Omaha, NE) in May 2014.

Interview

The mind games start before you're even hired at this company. At the bottom of every single job posting reads "No phone calls please." I was actually informed that this line is there as your first "test". If you actually call them about a job or your resume they see it as a plus. Even though they tell you not to.

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Professional Research Consultants.

Interview

The interview was straightforward. I was first called in for some assessments. My second interview was with one of the owners and then the department supervisor. My third interview was with the other research analysts. Questions were basic and focused on my previous experiences and future goals. I was given the chance to ask questions. I felt like the process was very transparent.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Professional Research Consultants (Omaha, NE).

Interview

RIDICULOUS! Test after test and a weird screening process. everyone has to go through the bosses wife and she is really strange. not sure what they are looking for, but it isn't a real professional process once you get past all the tests

Interview Questions

Negotiation

what negotiation phase?

Relationship Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Professional Research Consultants.

Interview

First step is completing their series of assessment tests including math tests (that I have had to do since high school), typing test etc. Its very apparent that your qualifications aren't even considered. I was told the second interview is based upon the results of the assessment. I totally agree on the posts listed above.

Interview Questions

• none--its apparent they spent thousands of dollars on this assessment curriculum--however I don't see the relevancy in answering the question "when car A leaves at this time going at this speed and Car B is leaving at this time and going at this speed then at which time will they meet? I can attest that as Relationship Mgmt professional I have never had to worry about story problems that haven't been used since my days in high school. Advice--if they call you to do the assessment then just advise you would be more than happy to AFTER you have the interview :)   Answer Question