Progress Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Progress Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Progress

2.9

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Progress.

Interview

Hackathon with time consuming and very complex problems.
Analytical round with puzzles and code tracing evaluating communication skills too.
two Technical rounds varying difficulty.
first with normal logical problems which use your logical code tracing skills
a good example would be ninary conversion
second with complex problems like those in coding challenge websites and blogs.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Progress

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Progress (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

There was a hackathon round conducted in college which contained three coding problems.
    The people selected in that round are called for the interview.It was held at their office.
    In the interview I was asked about the projects and questions related to it.
    Few questions on the topics I have mentioned in my resume and Data structures.I was asked to write 2 codes .
    Some of my friends were asked few puzzles.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Progress (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

Written (Aptitude + Programming) then back to back 3 Interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation work culture and work they do is really good and I learnt a lot working there during internship

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Interview

written test followed by two technical interviews interviewer is not so broad minded, he asked questions from his mobile phone example question : operations of queue, he was not satisfied with the answer enqueue and dequeue (he expected only insert and delete).i pity on his ignorance.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Progress (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

I went through college and it took 3 weeks to complete the process.first round we had 2 coding questions in our college.second round was a 5hr Hackathon at progress office.third round is one to one interview which was of 30 min duration.Hackathon was challenging and interesting.Hospitality was good.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      reverse a linked list.
      find merging point of two single linked lists   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Progress (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Easy if you are an above average C or JAVA programmer. Written test was very simple if you prepare well. Test is for 90 mins but totally there are hardly 20 questions only. Prepare to write about our career goals.

Interview Questions

• Your career goal (To test your English writing skills).   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Progress (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

I have joined as an intern. there were C and Java Question papers for written test. I have taken C paper. Apart from this there were aptitude question paper too. If it is cleared then only one to one interview will be there. I cleared it and interview also on C. I have cleared that too and jot job as an intern.

Interview Questions

• Questions on structures and unions and few programs on these concepts   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Progress (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

First there was a written test for screening. It mainly focused on programming basics and asked to write code in the paper. Apart from that it had some interesting puzzles for which you have to do some thinking. The interview had major emphasis on Link List and BST. The questions were simple and straighforward. Also knowledge of some basic concepts of OS and DB would have an additional advantage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Progress (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

It included 2 rounds of interview and 1 written test. Written was quite simple but lengthy. most of the technical questions were based on arrays, bst and linked list.Most of the questions were quite standard which you can answer with moderate preparation.

Interview Questions

• reverse the linked list pairwise. print BST in increasing order.   Answer Question