Progress Interview Questions in Morrisville, NC | Glassdoor

Progress Interview Questions in Morrisville, NC

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Contract Renewal Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Progress (Morrisville, NC) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online, phone interview with recruiter 30 minutes to an hour, phone interview with hiring manager, in person interview with VP of renewals, phone interview with sales force admin, follow up calls with hiring manager and recruiter. Everyone was punctual and polite, clear throughout process they were highly interested in me. Gerry (the recruiter) did a fantastic job selling the company.

Interview Questions

• Lots of brain teasers, they want to see your thought process   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was prepared to negotiate, but the offer they presented me was actually more or less exactly what I should be making in the area with my experience.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Progress (Morrisville, NC) in February 2013.

Interview

It was a 3 hours interview. I went to the progress software in Morrisville. I thought interviewers will ask me to code. But actually, other than the questions about my resume and a few technical questions, they asked me many basic questions, such as describe yourself, what is your weakness. The people there were nice.

Interview Questions

• what is the difference between computer science and computer engineering   1 Answer