Progressive Business Publications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 20, 2017

2.9

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bensalem, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Progressive Business Publications (Bensalem, PA) in November 2014.

Interview

Everyone looked so happy! Either they had too much coffee or this is a great company to work for. Scheduling flexibility was a plus for me. Benefit package looked attractive. I guess I'll find out soon if they are authentic

Interview Questions

• what would you find challenging working at the call center?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much negotiations. You get a base hrly. You can make $10-$20 an hr based on how well you do.

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Progressive Business Publications.

Interview

Very professional and friendly. They reviewed my past experience and asked many questions about the skills I learned in those jobs. I interviewed with several people and they shared how the company functioned and what motivated employees. I found the experience to be positive and give me a good sense of the responsibilities and the team environment I would be working in.

Anonymous Employee in Wyomissing, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Progressive Business Publications (Wyomissing, PA) in March 2014.

Interview

The Interview process took 2 Days, and the process was pretty straight forward. The interview was very relaxed and professional, and the Office appeared to have a high energy, fun culture.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Progressive Business Publications (Malvern, PA) in February 2014.

Interview

Submitted resume via job site, had phone screen and did online survey. Was called for interview, did another assessment test while there. Tag team interview was comfortable and focused on handling real situations and my experiences, no crazy questions.

Negotiation

No negotiation or very little, they were flexible on some pre-planned family events and vacation.

Anonymous Employee in Howland Corners, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Progressive Business Publications (Howland Corners, OH) in March 2014.

Interview

Interviewing... call the number and based upon how you sound you may or may not be asked in for interview. I have learned that if you are not hired on the spot with a start day upon leaving interview, you are not being considered.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offer their base rate (7.95) and commission based on performance. Its a take it or leave it deal.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Meadville, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Progressive Business Publications (Meadville, PA).

Interview

It's a nice interview process you are asked to read a few pamphlets about the company and then you meet with the manager and they give you more detail about the company and job itself.

Interview Questions

• What the biggest challenge of the job would be?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I worked as a happy employee for quite a few years before the management offer so not much negotiation was needed.

Marketing Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bensalem, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Progressive Business Publications (Bensalem, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

They schedule an interview as soon as you call. They introduce themselves and have you sit down and fill out an application and then when you finish they bring you back to interview you. They ask if you're comfortable with what the position entails

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bensalem, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Progressive Business Publications (Bensalem, PA) in March 2013.

Interview

My interview process lasted for a good 30 minutes. The hiring manager was very energetic and professional. He shook my hand and liked my application and asked me if I was willing to work a full time schedule with no nights and no weekends with a position that offered free training, pay plus commission and the opportunity to grow with the company and come into a management position after a year if that is what I desired to do. I smiled immediately and accepted the job offer and I worked my way up into learning how to market the company's business products for 2 years.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I had any knowledge about what Progressive Business Publications was all about?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Progressive Business Publications (Malvern, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

Very simple interview process. Got called in from my college that PBP wanted to reach out to me after submitting my application. After receiving an email from them i had a phone interview than was brought in for a normal in person interview. Went very well. Behavioral questions mostly

Anonymous Employee in Altoona, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Progressive Business Publications (Altoona, PA) in June 2012.

Interview

Saw an ad in the paper asking for outgoing people who were able to communicate well with others. Part of the ad that was appealing to myself was that I could make my own schedule, with no nights or weekends, and I could earn $12/hr within the first month. I called and was immediately granted an interview for the next day and was hired upon completing the interview and started the next week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.