Progressive Business Publications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 10, 2017

2.9

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wyomissing, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Progressive Business Publications (Wyomissing, PA) in March 2014.

Interview

The Interview process took 2 Days, and the process was pretty straight forward. The interview was very relaxed and professional, and the Office appeared to have a high energy, fun culture.

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Progressive Business Publications.

Interview

Very professional and friendly. They reviewed my past experience and asked many questions about the skills I learned in those jobs. I interviewed with several people and they shared how the company functioned and what motivated employees. I found the experience to be positive and give me a good sense of the responsibilities and the team environment I would be working in.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bensalem, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Progressive Business Publications (Bensalem, PA) in November 2014.

Interview

Everyone looked so happy! Either they had too much coffee or this is a great company to work for. Scheduling flexibility was a plus for me. Benefit package looked attractive. I guess I'll find out soon if they are authentic

Interview Questions

• what would you find challenging working at the call center?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much negotiations. You get a base hrly. You can make $10-$20 an hr based on how well you do.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Progressive Business Publications (Malvern, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

Long and thorough. First a conversation with HR followed by the manager of the department for a potential position. Then an interview at PBP with HR and the department managers.

Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frackville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Progressive Business Publications (Frackville, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, then face to face, then fill out a personality test. The manager explained the job efficiently and effectively. I had to role play a script They also gave me a tour of the place and I got to hear the employees and ask them how they liked their job.

Interview Questions

• What did you like about your last job?
      What did you like the least?
      Describe your ideal summer position?   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Progressive Business Publications (Malvern, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very pleasant and I gained tremendous knowledge from interacting with key individuals. By far the best interview experience I had in my entire career. Predictive Index assessment was taken prior to 1:1 interview.

Interview Questions

• There were many questions asked that are relevant to my experience and the requirements of the job.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Progressive Business Publications (New York, NY).

Interview

Very Professional, be ready to read a script! First you call in, and then you are selected to come in for the interview. The process is fast, but professional. Be ready for a personality test before you leave.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Progressive Business Publications.

Interview

Was contacted via email after I applied. HR person asked a few questions and then asked me to come in for an in person interview. First part was a meeting with HR then I took a test that they provided. I then met with two team members who I would be working with directly. About halfway through the interview with them I realized that this was not the job I applied for. The HR person did not tell me before hand and I was not correctly prepared for this interview. Very unprofessional and I feel as though I was set up for failure and didn't have a fair chance at the job right out of the gate. The least she could have done was told me "hey I know you applied for this job but I think you would be a fit for this one as well" so I could at least prepare properly. Disappointing.

Conference Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Progressive Business Publications (Malvern, PA).

Interview

The interview process was pretty standard. We went through my resume and relevant experience and I was asked how I would apply it to the open position. I was also asked how I would go about responding to different scenarios. Conversation was easy-going and relaxed in its nature - very positive experience overall.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Progressive Business Publications (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

Met with HR management went over what responsibilities I would have, how I should conduct myself in the office and how to appropriately dress for the work environment. HR was very good at describing the dynamics of the office.

Interview Questions

• Had to take a quick critical thinking test, before answering simple interview questions   Answer Question