Progressive Business Publications Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Progressive Business Publications Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Progressive Business Publications (Malvern, PA) in September 2009.

Interview

It was very unprofessional in nature. I was asked my age right out of the gate which really took me by surprise to be quite honest. i was also asked whether or not i was married and had children to "check if i was eligable for their benefit plan"? the conference room in which i was interviewed had various board games laying around and was just a mess. The people were not very friendly at all and seemed as if they really didnt want to be there.

Negotiation

i was unable to negotiate my pay. i was told what my pay would be.

Other Interview Reviews for Progressive Business Publications

Anonymous Employee in Altoona, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Progressive Business Publications (Altoona, PA) in June 2012.

Interview

Saw an ad in the paper asking for outgoing people who were able to communicate well with others. Part of the ad that was appealing to myself was that I could make my own schedule, with no nights or weekends, and I could earn $12/hr within the first month. I called and was immediately granted an interview for the next day and was hired upon completing the interview and started the next week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Howland Corners, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Progressive Business Publications (Howland Corners, OH) in March 2014.

Interview

Interviewing... call the number and based upon how you sound you may or may not be asked in for interview. I have learned that if you are not hired on the spot with a start day upon leaving interview, you are not being considered.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offer their base rate (7.95) and commission based on performance. Its a take it or leave it deal.

Anonymous Employee in Wyomissing, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Progressive Business Publications (Wyomissing, PA) in March 2014.

Interview

The Interview process took 2 Days, and the process was pretty straight forward. The interview was very relaxed and professional, and the Office appeared to have a high energy, fun culture.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Progressive Business Publications (New York, NY).

Interview

Very Professional, be ready to read a script! First you call in, and then you are selected to come in for the interview. The process is fast, but professional. Be ready for a personality test before you leave.